1Choose your package
Welcome to Australia’s largest High Ropes Course on Poles!
Next Level High Ropes Adventure Park is the ultimate high-flying adventure to get an elevated thrill!
A ‘Choose-your-own-Adventure’ activity, these high ropes courses are self-guided! There are 7 different courses to choose from. The higher you climb, the more challenging it becomes.
Courses start from ten meters high and take approximately 45 mins – 1 hr. to complete.
1 Circuit Inclusions:
- 1 Circuit (or course) consisting of up to 23 aerial obstacles & ziplines
- Equipment & Training (approx. 15 minutes at start of session)
- Approx. 45 min – 1 hr. climbing time to complete a Circuit.
- High Ropes courses are a continues loop around three different towers
- Teens (13-17 yrs.): Adult supervising from the ground is required (1 Adult: 10 Teens). Adults are welcome to purchase a ticket and climb as well.
- Children (10-12 yrs.): Participating climbing supervision required (1 Adult: 4 Children)
- Juniors (6-9 yrs.): Participating climbing supervision required (1 Adult: 2 Juniors)
Who can participate?
- The park has four different difficulty levels, Beginner, Medium, Advanced & Expert, spread across 7 Circuits.
- Minimum age to participate is 6 yrs. old.
- We have a weight limit of 120 kg per person.
- Due to the nature of our activities, all guests are advised to seek medical advice if in doubt of their capabilities to participate, especially in the case of pre-existing medical condition. Please note, pregnant women are unable to participate.
- alarm Duration: 60
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Activity Centres at Maroochydore?
The minimum age for Activity Centres at Maroochydore is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Activity Centres session at Maroochydore last?
The average Activity Centres session at our Maroochydore centre is around 1 hour.
Is Activity Centres Maroochydore open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Activity Centres is busiest at the weekend - and our Maroochydore centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Activity Centres Maroochydore open for bookings at weekends?
Activity Centres at Maroochydore is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Activity Centres bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Activity Centres Maroochydore center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Activity Centres locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Activity Centres Maroochydore center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Activity Centres Maroochydore?
Yes you can buy Activity Centres Maroochydore gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Activity Centres Maroochydore vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
What is the postcode for Activity Centres Maroochydore?
The postcode for Activity Centres Maroochydore is Maroochydore QLD 4558. Please note that sometimes our Activity Centres centers are difficult to find from a postcode and satnav. We will supply detailed directions to Activity Centres Maroochydore on your booking receipt.
Where is Activity Centres Maroochydore?
The Activity Centres Maroochydore center is located at the following address: 154/164 Horton Parade, Maroochydore QLD 4558, Australia. Please note that sometimes our Activity Centres centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Activity Centres at Maroochydore?
The average package price of Activity Centres at Maroochydore $25.00. The lowest price is $25.00 with the most expensive option being $70.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
220 LocationsRedeem at 220 Activity Centres Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 220 Activity Centres locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1015564-9