ADVENTURE INTO WILD LUXURY
This 3.15 hour (2.5 hours cruising time) encounter takes you to the three islands top snorkelling spots in the ruggedly spectacular, Shoalwater Islands Marine Park, to experience the best of the local marine life, above and below the water. The comfortable vessel allows for safety and enjoyment, as you dive in to discover this incredible marine park beneath the surface. Enjoy a gourmet grazing platter, including a delicious array of seafood selections as you cruise. Dietary requirements can be catered to (please notify Reservations Staff).
Look out for wild bottlenose dolphins, explore limestone reefs and rocky outcrops, meet the local marine bird life and frolic with the rarest sealions in the world. All equipment is provided and our highly trained and experienced crew will introduce you to snorkelling with an emphasis on safety and environmental awareness, so you can make the most of your wild encounter in wild luxury. They will also point out the best wildlife spotting opportunities of the day. Wild dolphins, rare Australian sea lions, pelican rookeries, and birds of prey are regularly sighted and our friendly crew will get you right amongst the action!
We provide wetsuits, mask and snorkels, fins, and floatation devices. We have a large, comfortable and safe vessel. Our crew are qualified professionals with a passion for the ocean and our playful sealion friends!
The cruise concludes at Mersey Point (mainland jetty).
***If you wish to continue your adventure filled day, you can take the
ferry to Penguin Island to see the penguin feeding and then enjoy some island
time before returning on the ferry at your own leisure. ***
- 3.15 hour (2.5 hours cruising time) snorkelling cruise throughout the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park including Penguin Island, Seal Island and Bird Island
- Complementary photos from your cruise uploaded to Flickr for you to share!
- Gourmet style platters including local fresh seafood
- Wetsuits and all snorkelling equipment included
- Tour Guides who get you amongst the best wildlife opportunities on the day
- Seeing rare Australian sea lions, birdlife and other wildlife
- Seeing wild dolphins at play (although sightings are regular, they are not guaranteed as our cruise is restricted to inside Shoalwater Island Marine park)
- Exploring the rugged islands and viewing nesting pelicans, cormorants and spotting other sea birds that live in the park
- Immersing into the beautiful waters of this A Class Nature Reserve and exploring the best snorkelling spots in the bay
- Drifting over seagrass meadows and limestone reefs spotting fish and other marine life.
Price: $160.00 per person
* all pricing includes a $10 Marine Park Levy
**This Tour is not suitable for children under 6 years of age
- 8:30am and 12:30pm Daily
- A 45min safety briefing will be held on the grassed area behind the Visitor Centre including signing waiver forms and, fitting wetsuits and snorkel equipment. Your belongings can be kept in a locker or brought onboard.
- Extra departures can be scheduled on busy days if required or if booked by separate groups
- Wildlife on our snorkelling cruise is not guaranteed, as we are working with wild animals. We will make the most of all wildlife opportunities of the day and ensure you discover the beauty of this ruggedly spectacular marine park. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel cruises due to weather conditions. Your safety is our priority.
Online bookings close 2 hours before departure, if you have not
made a booking and wish to join today's departure please contact reservations
on 08 9591 1333 as there may still be seats available.
If you have a group of 10 or more, please use our Groups Enquiry Form and
our friendly reservations team will respond with a proposed itinerary and quote
within 48 hours.
- alarm Duration: 150
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $65.00pp
Climbing on board one of our custom-built vessels, you’ll be given the perfect opportunity to experience a memorable encounter with some of the most majestic animals to grace the ocean. Embarking on an epic adventure off the coast of Western Australia, you’ll be joined by our team of friendly qualified staff who are dedicated to making sure you make the most out of your experience on the water from the very first moment to the last – even if it’s your very first time! So, it’s time to prepare for a day you’ll remember for years to come – that’s exactly what’s in store as you witness these stunning creatures up close and personal!
- All Equipment
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Activity Centres at Shoalwater?
The minimum age for Activity Centres at Shoalwater is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Activity Centres session at Shoalwater last?
The average Activity Centres session at our Shoalwater centre is around 1 hour.
Is Activity Centres Shoalwater open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Activity Centres is busiest at the weekend - and our Shoalwater centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Activity Centres Shoalwater open for bookings at weekends?
Activity Centres at Shoalwater is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Activity Centres bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Activity Centres Shoalwater center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Activity Centres locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Activity Centres Shoalwater center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Activity Centres Shoalwater?
Yes you can buy Activity Centres Shoalwater gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Activity Centres Shoalwater vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
What is the postcode for Activity Centres Shoalwater?
The postcode for Activity Centres Shoalwater is Shoalwater WA 6169. Please note that sometimes our Activity Centres centers are difficult to find from a postcode and satnav. We will supply detailed directions to Activity Centres Shoalwater on your booking receipt.
Where is Activity Centres Shoalwater?
The Activity Centres Shoalwater center is located at the following address: 153 Arcadia Dr, Shoalwater WA 6169, Australia. Please note that sometimes our Activity Centres centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Activity Centres at Shoalwater?
The average package price of Activity Centres at Shoalwater $65.00. The lowest price is $65.00 with the most expensive option being $160.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
219 LocationsRedeem at 219 Activity Centres Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 219 Activity Centres locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1010564-9