1Choose your package
With this vintage flight experience, board an authentic 1930's Tiger Moth aircraft and ascend into the skies above Victoria for 20 minutes worth of scenic flying just like a WWI flight ace! Over the course of the Yarra Valley Tiger Moth flight, you'll don your traditional leather jacket/goggles/scarf/helmet combo and depart from the airstrip in the Yarra Valley before heading up into the skies to garner some outstanding views over the likes of Yarra Glen, Healesville, the Yarra River and Sugarloaf Reservoir.
You'll be flown by friendly, knowledgeable pilots who has over 60 years combined experience, and who will point out all the regional highlights to you along the way.
One of the most traditional examples of scenic flying and featuring completely unobstructed, 360 degree views, this Tiger Moth experience is not to be missed for aerial enthusiasts and first-time flyers alike; so book yourself the ultimate Melbourne scenic
flight adventure online today!
- 20 minute Vintage Tiger Moth Joy Flight
- Vintage flying gear, including a leather jacket, helmet, goggles and a scarf
- Transfers from Melbourne, you will need to make your own way to Lilydale Airport
- Just enough time to check out Yering, Coldstream and Yarra Glen
- Fly in a true vintage Tiger Moth aircraft - this plane first flew in 1930!
- Spectacular Yarra Valley views
- Flights depart regularly throughout the day. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details.
- Flights depart from Lilydale Airport, on the edge of Victoria’s stunning Yarra Valley, located less than an hour from the Melbourne CBD
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Aerobatic Flights at Yering?
The minimum age for Aerobatic Flights at Yering is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Aerobatic Flights session at Yering last?
The average Aerobatic Flights session at our Yering centre is 50 minutes.
Is Aerobatic Flights Yering open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Aerobatic Flights is busiest at the weekend - and our Yering centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Aerobatic Flights Yering open for bookings at weekends?
Aerobatic Flights at Yering is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Aerobatic Flights bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Aerobatic Flights Yering center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Aerobatic Flights locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Aerobatic Flights Yering center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Aerobatic Flights Yering?
Yes you can buy Aerobatic Flights Yering gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Aerobatic Flights Yering vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Aerobatic Flights Yering?
The Aerobatic Flights Yering center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Aerobatic Flights centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Aerobatic Flights at Yering?
The average package price of Aerobatic Flights at Yering $367.50. The lowest price is $220.00 with the most expensive option being $560.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
9 LocationsRedeem at 9 Aerobatic Flights Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 9 Aerobatic Flights locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1008804-70