1Choose your package
- Experience a unique Australian beach adventure > 4WD vehicle access only & stunning uncrowded beaches
- Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliff tour > all inclusive.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland Double Island Point.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (20,000 passed up & back this year on migration), turtles, manta rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location, 100% safety record.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.Itinerary (1/2 day):
- Depart Rainbow Beach, Queensland in specialised 4WD vehicles.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive taking in the stunning views & passing by the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- A spectacular headland buzzing with marine life & a dolphin tour in the wild.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Guided paddle around the headland taking in nature views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration resting or curiously passing by to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Rainbow Beach.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at: Epic Ocean Adventures, Shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach, Australia 4581.
- alarm Duration: 180
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $89.00pp
Perfectly placed in one of world’s most pristine and diverse National Parks, our incredible location gives you the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in all things natural and aquatic. If you’re looking to explore off the beaten track, you’ll be able to do exactly that with one of our amazing experiences – taking full advantage of a hub of local and migrating wildlife and a perfect tropical surf playground. With experiences to suit all ages and levels of ability, it doesn’t matter if you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned pro. If it’s a memorable experience you’re in search of, with all your equipment and expert guidance from qualified instructors provided, you can’t go wrong in Rainbow Beach.
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Animal Encounter at 6 Rainbow Beach Rd?
The minimum age for Animal Encounter at 6 Rainbow Beach Rd is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Animal Encounter session at 6 Rainbow Beach Rd last?
The average Animal Encounter session at our 6 Rainbow Beach Rd centre is around 3 hour.
Is Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Animal Encounter is busiest at the weekend - and our 6 Rainbow Beach Rd centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd open for bookings at weekends?
Animal Encounter at 6 Rainbow Beach Rd is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Animal Encounter bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Animal Encounter locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd?
Yes you can buy Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
What is the postcode for Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd?
The postcode for Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd is Rainbow Beach QLD 4581. Please note that sometimes our Animal Encounter centers are difficult to find from a postcode and satnav. We will supply detailed directions to Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd on your booking receipt.
Where is Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd?
The Animal Encounter 6 Rainbow Beach Rd center is located at the following address: 6 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia. Please note that sometimes our Animal Encounter centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Animal Encounter at 6 Rainbow Beach Rd?
The average package price of Animal Encounter at 6 Rainbow Beach Rd $89.00. The lowest price is $89.00 with the most expensive option being $148.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
93 LocationsRedeem at 93 Animal Encounter Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 93 Animal Encounter locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011750-268