- After your city accommodation pick up we travel south passing by the southern suburbia sprawl & Mandurah township to reach Bunbury, one of Australia’s fastest growing townships.
- Drive through Bunbury township & visit the Dolphin Discovery Centre, at own pace learn about Dolphins, their wild and playful antics, the creatures living habits, their food habits, view a dolphin skeleton and other highlights about them.
- After the exhilarating dolphin knowledge tour at own pace, we travel south again to reach Busselton, one of Australia’s cleanest town at one time & Perth’s holiday destination
- Busselton was a very popular farming & forest town in years past & was a major export port for West Australian products. The wooden jetty extending 1.8 kilometres across stunning Geography Bay, the heritage listed Busselton Jetty is the longest timber-piled jetty in the Southern Hemisphere. Enjoy a train ride on the wooden jetty taking you far into the ocean. At the end descend 8 metres below to the ocean floor via a spiral staircase to discover an awe-inspiring forest of vividly coloured tropical and sub-tropical corals, sponges, fish and invertebrates that thrive in the area.
- This unique building allows visitors to experience one of Australia’s greatest artificial reefs, at Busselton Underwater Observatory ( optional entry at own cost ).
- After an enjoyable time enjoying the aquatic sights in Bunbury & Busselton, drive past the picturesque Yalgorup National Park where 10 coastal lakes lie and marvel at the estuary township of Mandurah and Rockingham while travelling back on the Farmer & Kwinana freeway before concluding the tour back to the city of Perth.
- alarm Duration: 600
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $210.00pp
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
- All Equipment
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Animal Encounter at Busselton?
The minimum age for Animal Encounter at Busselton is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Animal Encounter session at Busselton last?
The average Animal Encounter session at our Busselton centre is 120 minutes.
Is Animal Encounter Busselton open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Animal Encounter is busiest at the weekend - and our Busselton centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Animal Encounter Busselton open for bookings at weekends?
Animal Encounter at Busselton is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Animal Encounter bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Animal Encounter Busselton center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Animal Encounter locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Animal Encounter Busselton center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Animal Encounter Busselton?
Yes you can buy Animal Encounter Busselton gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Animal Encounter Busselton vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Animal Encounter Busselton?
The Animal Encounter Busselton center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Animal Encounter centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Animal Encounter at Busselton?
The average package price of Animal Encounter at Busselton $210.00. The lowest price is $210.00 with the most expensive option being $210.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
94 LocationsRedeem at 94 Animal Encounter Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 94 Animal Encounter locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1009178-268