1Choose your package
- Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliff tour > all inclusive.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland Double Island Point.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (20,000 passed each way this year on migration), turtles, manta rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
-Beginner friendly equipment & location, 100% safety record.
What's included: 4WD Great Beach Drive experience, equipment hire, guided kayak & wildlife tour, National Park entry fees, light snacks & refreshments, luggage allowance, pictures on request.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.Itinerary (Day):
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicle’s, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive, stunning views & passing the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life & a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration coming in for a rest or curiously passing by to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Remaining trip along the Great Beach Drive to Rainbow Beach.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at one of the 3 pick up points detailed below:
J Noosa (Theatre venue) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Plenty of free all
day parking & best option if traveling from outside Noosa
NOOSA HEADS: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
NOOSAVILLE: 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville at giant pelican statue (Pelican Boat Hire)
- alarm Duration: 300
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Animal Encounter at Noosa Heads?
The minimum age for Animal Encounter at Noosa Heads is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Animal Encounter session at Noosa Heads last?
The average Animal Encounter session at our Noosa Heads centre is 20 minutes.
Is Animal Encounter Noosa Heads open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Animal Encounter is busiest at the weekend - and our Noosa Heads centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Animal Encounter Noosa Heads open for bookings at weekends?
Animal Encounter at Noosa Heads is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Animal Encounter bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Animal Encounter Noosa Heads center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Animal Encounter locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Animal Encounter Noosa Heads center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Animal Encounter Noosa Heads?
Yes you can buy Animal Encounter Noosa Heads gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Animal Encounter Noosa Heads vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Animal Encounter Noosa Heads?
The Animal Encounter Noosa Heads center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Animal Encounter centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Animal Encounter at Noosa Heads?
The average package price of Animal Encounter at Noosa Heads $0.00. The lowest price is $0.00 with the most expensive option being $0.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
94 LocationsRedeem at 94 Animal Encounter Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 94 Animal Encounter locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011748-268