- After your Perth city accommodation pick-up travel south through suburbia in an air-conditioned coach to travel to Rockingham area. Then take a short ferry ride across Shoalwater Bay to Penguin Island to see the star attraction – the little penguins- the smallest species in the world in their habitat & home away from home. Penguin Island has many geographical features, such as cliffs, small sea caves, headlands, beaches, coves, notches and natural bridges. There are also numerous wave-cut platforms. Significant areas of Penguin Island include North Rock, Pelican Bluff, North Beach, McKenzies Well, South Beach, Abalone Point, and Surfers Beach
- Explore the island at own leisure and visit the Penguin Discovery Centre for the morning Penguin Feed Show. Watch how the rangers and animal handlers feed the Penguins fresh fish.
- Travel to Mandurah & enjoy a scenic cruise on the estuary and meet playful dolphins in their natural habitat and enjoy their playful games.
- Admire the diversity of aquatic life and marvel at the magnificent houses.
- Conclude your tour by dropping off to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
Note: Penguin Island is open from October to May only
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $210.00pp
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Animal Encounter at Perth?
The minimum age for Animal Encounter at Perth is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Animal Encounter session at Perth last?
The average Animal Encounter session at our Perth centre is 8 hours 20 minutes.
Is Animal Encounter Perth open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Animal Encounter is busiest at the weekend - and our Perth centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Animal Encounter Perth open for bookings at weekends?
Animal Encounter at Perth is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Animal Encounter bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Animal Encounter Perth center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Animal Encounter locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Animal Encounter Perth center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Animal Encounter Perth?
Yes you can buy Animal Encounter Perth gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Animal Encounter Perth vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Animal Encounter Perth?
The Animal Encounter Perth center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Animal Encounter centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Animal Encounter at Perth?
The average package price of Animal Encounter at Perth $210.00. The lowest price is $210.00 with the most expensive option being $210.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
94 LocationsRedeem at 94 Animal Encounter Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 94 Animal Encounter locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1009152-268