1Choose your package
Our luxury boats are perfect for an intimate cruise with your loved one or alternatively a small corporate function or social gathering.
Take in Melbourne’s feature landmarks from a completely new perspective away from the hustle and bustle of the busy streets such as the BotanicalGardens, Herring Island Park, the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Southbank, Federation Square and Docklands as well as taking in the beauty of the Yarra surrounds of jetties, parks and its breathtaking riverside beauty.Harvey A offers everything you need to enjoy a day or evening on the water.
Vessel features include:
- Licensed to seat 10 passengers comfortably
- Electric powered – no noise, no fumes and no emissions
- No license required
- Perfect for cruising
- Very easy to drive and easy to manoeuvre
- Can be fully enclosed for inclement weather conditions
- Easy to board
- Navigational lights
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Max speed 5 knots
- 2 tables
- Esky under seat
- Stereo with AV jack input
- USB charging port for phones
- Champagne bucket
- Glasses and cutlery
View our video here > https://youtu.be/LLF6l3KV3Mg?t=8s
All prices include GST
Self-Drive Hire Terms and Conditions
1. A security bond of $500 is required and taken as pre-authorization from a valid credit card before hire commences.
2. The hirer must arrive 15 minutes prior to hiring time for boat operation and safety briefing
3. If you arrive late, your booking end hire time remains the same and cannot be moved back
4. Late return of boat will incur a charge of $50 per 15 minutes late
5. The hirer is responsible for all damages to the boat when on hire
6. If the boat is returned back in an unacceptable clean state not similar to received then a cleaning fee of $60 will apply
7. The hirer must be over the age of 21 and provide a copy of valid identification such as drivers license
8. No smoking onboard - If any evidence of smoking on board the $500 security bond will not be returned
9. No fishing from the boat
10. No swimming from the boat
11. The hirer must remain under .05 blood alcohol content at all times
12. The Hirer must inform of any incidents or any injuries during the hire period
13. The hirer must have a functioning mobile phone in case of emergency
14. Melbourne Boat Hire is not responsible for personal belongings
15. The hirer must adhere to all applicable nautical rules
16. Pricing may vary
17.No refund will be given if the boat is returned earlier then the due time
18. The hirer is responsible for the safety of all passengers on board
19. In the event of needing assistance due to hirers own fault and not following instructions a call out fee of $250 will apply
1. In the event of cancellation, the hirer must provide at least 7 days notice and the booking can be rescheduled to another date within 12 months. If cancellation is received less than 7 days prior to booking will be forfeited.
2. If extreme weather prevents hirer for undertaking booking, the booking will be rescheduled to an available date within 12 months from the original booking date.
3. Each change request for a booking date or time will incur an administration fee of $50
4. Only at the discretion of the Manager will a refund be considered. In the event, a refund is given a $50 administration charge will incur.
- alarm Duration: 120
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1 Max 10
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $299.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Boat Day Trips at Docklands?
The minimum age for Boat Day Trips at Docklands is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Boat Day Trips session at Docklands last?
The average Boat Day Trips session at our Docklands centre is 2 to 3 hour.
Is Boat Day Trips Docklands open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Boat Day Trips is busiest at the weekend - and our Docklands centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Boat Day Trips Docklands open for bookings at weekends?
Boat Day Trips at Docklands is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Boat Day Trips bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Boat Day Trips Docklands center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Boat Day Trips locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Boat Day Trips Docklands center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Boat Day Trips Docklands?
Yes you can buy Boat Day Trips Docklands gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Boat Day Trips Docklands vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
What is the postcode for Boat Day Trips Docklands?
The postcode for Boat Day Trips Docklands is Docklands VIC 3008. Please note that sometimes our Boat Day Trips centers are difficult to find from a postcode and satnav. We will supply detailed directions to Boat Day Trips Docklands on your booking receipt.
Where is Boat Day Trips Docklands?
The Boat Day Trips Docklands center is located at the following address: 55A Newquay Promenade, Docklands VIC 3008, Australia. Please note that sometimes our Boat Day Trips centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Boat Day Trips at Docklands?
The average package price of Boat Day Trips at Docklands $499.00. The lowest price is $299.00 with the most expensive option being $799.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
43 LocationsRedeem at 43 Boat Day Trips Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 43 Boat Day Trips locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1009430-258