FAST AND FUN!
Zoom across the bay from Sorrento on a fast and fun boat ride for just 12 guests to plunge the best snorkelling spot in Port Phillip Bay, known as Pope's Eye.
At this Marine Park, the protected shallow waters are perfect to develop your snorkelling skills whilst seeing unique colourful fish and the beautiful birdlife that nests there, the Australasian Gannets.
A guided tour around what was once going to be a man-made fort, you will grow in confidence, starting inside then exploring the outer reef of the marine park where you will be amazed by the amount of different fish and vibrance of the kelp.
As Victoria's Number One Adventure Tourism operators we are experts in taking new and beginner snorkellers from fear to fun with our trained snorkel guides by your side, all in just a few moments in the water.
Join the award-winning WaterMaarq on a 1.5 hour boat tour and discover for yourself why guests ratings are #1 on TripAdvisor.
WORLD OF COLOUR
Explore the undiscovered Great Southern Reef, home to marine life only found in temperate waters. You'll get up close and personal to unique fish, rays and maybe even seals, an experience like nowhere else.
Port Phillip Bay is the best place to snorkel the extensive Great Southern Reef as it's protected from the ocean swell, the waters are shallow and you feel comfortable at Pope's Eye, it's like a giant circular swimming pool, the only difference, there's real fish in there!
Visit a new world of colour on this fun boat tour from the pretty seaside town of Sorrento, near Melbourne.
Even improve your snorkelling skills with our tips from our guides for finning, duck-diving and equalising your ears.
- Fast and fun ride on a swift eco style rigid inflatable boat
- See remarkable marine life and explore the marine park easily on a guided snorkelling experience
- Enjoy a small group of up to 12 guests with maximum input from your trained guide for greater confidence and improve your snorkelling skills
- Benefit from top quality equipment including warm wetsuits and snorkelling gear, for your safety and comfort
- Range of prescription masks available
- Completely natural wildlife experience, no feeding or trained animals
Terms & Conditions:
- Tours depart from Sorrento Pier
- Directions to Sorrento Pier
- All Guests must be minimum 8 years of age
- All Guests must be minimum 100cm tall
- Please be at the pier at least 25 minutes before tour departure time to ensure you have enough time to check in, dress in your wetsuit and receive your snorkelling equipment
- Tours depart at the scheduled time and will not wait for late guests
- Please dress comfortably and warmly
- Please bring swimmers, a towel, a hat, sunglasses, camera and your own re-usable water bottle
- Toilet facilities are available on board the vessel
- We prefer guests have basic swimming skills as a minimum
- Guests with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Sea conditions can be unpredictable at times, this may cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness
- Tours are rarely cancelled, the experience provider will reschedule your tour only in the case of severe weather which would make the tour unsafe
- Subject to minimum numbers and may be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not met
- The supplier reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the day’s itinerary without notice
- Reschedule fees apply and conditions apply for cancellations or all fees will be forfeited
- alarm Duration: 90
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Boat Tours at Sorrento?
The minimum age for Boat Tours at Sorrento is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Boat Tours session at Sorrento last?
The average Boat Tours session at our Sorrento centre is 4 to 5 hour.
Is Boat Tours Sorrento open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Boat Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Sorrento centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Boat Tours Sorrento open for bookings at weekends?
Boat Tours at Sorrento is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Boat Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Boat Tours Sorrento center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Boat Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Boat Tours Sorrento center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Boat Tours Sorrento?
Yes you can buy Boat Tours Sorrento gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Boat Tours Sorrento vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
What is the postcode for Boat Tours Sorrento?
The postcode for Boat Tours Sorrento is Sorrento VIC 3943. Please note that sometimes our Boat Tours centers are difficult to find from a postcode and satnav. We will supply detailed directions to Boat Tours Sorrento on your booking receipt.
Where is Boat Tours Sorrento?
The Boat Tours Sorrento center is located at the following address: Sorrento, Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943, Australia. Please note that sometimes our Boat Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Boat Tours at Sorrento?
The average package price of Boat Tours at Sorrento $195.00. The lowest price is $195.00 with the most expensive option being $195.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
21 LocationsRedeem at 21 Boat Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 21 Boat Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1009860-206