1Choose your package
Escape the Noosa region for a day and treat yourself to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland with panoramic views, the unique Montville artisan village, chocolate tasting, wine tasting, old-growth rainforest walk, waterfall, sightseeing and more.
This full-day premium private tour of Montville and Maleny is an experience like no other, where you’ll feel like you’re riding on a cloud as you look out at the panoramic views from the high country of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland all day long. By the days end you will have looked out at the entire Sunshine Coast coastline from Noosa to Caloundra, around to the Glass House Mountains, and on a clear day, Moreton Island.
This tour has it all, from an old-growth rainforest walk, sightseeing and scenic high country drives to novelty shops and the indulgence of the local produce, including a wine tasting with ocean views and a chocolate tasting with the region’s best chocolate maker.
- You will be picked up at 8am for a nice country drive to our first stop where you will enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee alongside the picturesque view atop Mapleton Falls.
- A lovely ridgeline drive atop the Blackall Range will then land us in Montville Artisan Village, the prettiest and most unique little village on the hinterland.
- You will have ample time to explore the Montville Artisan Village and its many novelty shops and galleries. This time is also allocated for you to find yourself a nice place for lunch.
- Next, we will journey along the ridgeline to the Maleny region where we will go for a bushwalk through a mesmerising remnant old-growth rainforest with giant native trees, many singing birds, pademelons and more.
- We will follow the bushwalk with a visit to a panoramic lookout where you will experience one of the most stunning and photographed views in Australia, overlooking the picturesque Glass House Mountains.
- A visit to Maleny wouldn’t be complete without our next stop, which is a chocolate tasting with the region’s best chocolate maker, followed by a walk down the main street of the Maleny village.
- Another panoramic lookout visit will offer a different view to the last. This time looking out at the entire Sunshine Coast coastline, from Noosa to Caloundra and as far as Moreton Island on a clear day.
- Our last stop will give you a chance to reflect on this amazing day as you participate in a mountain top wine tasting with ocean views at the local’s favourite winery and vineyard.
- A ridgeline drive back through Montville and Mapleton will have you back to your accommodation by approximately 5pm, in time for sunset and dinner.
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
- At least 2 hours at Montville Artisan Village
- Old-growth Rainforest Walk
- Panoramic views of Glass House Mountains and Sunshine Coast
- Chocolate Tasting
- Wine tasting
- Sightseeing and stunning scenic high country drives
- Door to door pick-up and drop-off at your home or accommodation
- Commentary throughout the day from experienced host
- Comfort of a premium luxury vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating
Door to Door Pick-ups and Drop-offs
Joel’s Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers at their home or accommodation in the Noosa Region and surrounds, including from the Noosa Hinterland to Peregian Beach and out to Doonan and Eumundi. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking. Pick ups outside of the above locations may incur a surcharge.
Sunshine Coast Airport or Brisbane Airport Pick-up or Drop-off Available
Make the most of your arrival or departure day and be picked-up or dropped-off at the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane Airport before or after your tour or transfer. Free airport pick-up or drop-off available for Sunshine Coast Airport; and $100 off the Brisbane Airport transfer cost. We have plenty of luggage room on the bus to stow your bags for the duration of the tour or transfer. Ensure you select the appropriate airport transfer checkbox option when you make your tour or transfer booking.
Premium Luxury Vehicle
You will be chauffeured around in comfort in our premium luxury vehicle with a maximum of 10 guests. Our bus is equipped with reclining seats and a USB port for each seat to recharge your phones and cameras throughout a day. The vehicle has a fridge running throughout the day to keep cool any cold produce you purchase.
Your host is an experienced tour guide and driver who lives in the Noosa region, is passionate about the natural world, respectful of indigenous culture and has received many positive compliments and reviews from customers.
- alarm Duration: 540
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1 Max 10
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Brewery & Distillary at Noosa Heads?
The minimum age for Brewery & Distillary at Noosa Heads is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Brewery & Distillary session at Noosa Heads last?
The average Brewery & Distillary session at our Noosa Heads centre is 7 to 8 hour.
Is Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Brewery & Distillary is busiest at the weekend - and our Noosa Heads centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads open for bookings at weekends?
Brewery & Distillary at Noosa Heads is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Brewery & Distillary bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Brewery & Distillary locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads?
Yes you can buy Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
What is the postcode for Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads?
The postcode for Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads is Noosa Heads QLD 4567. Please note that sometimes our Brewery & Distillary centers are difficult to find from a postcode and satnav. We will supply detailed directions to Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads on your booking receipt.
Where is Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads?
The Brewery & Distillary Noosa Heads center is located at the following address: 91-97 Noosa Dr, Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia. Please note that sometimes our Brewery & Distillary centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Brewery & Distillary at Noosa Heads?
The average package price of Brewery & Distillary at Noosa Heads $189.00. The lowest price is $189.00 with the most expensive option being $229.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
75 LocationsRedeem at 75 Brewery & Distillary Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 75 Brewery & Distillary locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1015872-252