1Choose your package
- Unlimited access to the bus throughout the duration of the service.
- Local experienced driver and guide onboard to assist with trip planning and venue recommendations.
- Service operates on a continuous loop.
- Flexibility to pick and choose which stops and venues to visit in your time.
- Stay for one stop or for as many stops as you like!
- Offering a personalised service with recommending the best suited stops as per your personal tastes and preferences.
- Download before your trip, or will be provided on arrival an “iGuide” which details map, timetable and information on each stop and venues; as well as some informative facts about the local area.
- Complimentary storage and cooler boxes on-board for purchases throughout the day (you are allocated to same bus for the duration of the tour).
- alarm Duration: 420
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Brewery & Distillary at Pokolbin?
The minimum age for Brewery & Distillary at Pokolbin is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Brewery & Distillary session at Pokolbin last?
The average Brewery & Distillary session at our Pokolbin centre is 7 hours 20 minutes.
Is Brewery & Distillary Pokolbin open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Brewery & Distillary is busiest at the weekend - and our Pokolbin centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Brewery & Distillary Pokolbin open for bookings at weekends?
Brewery & Distillary at Pokolbin is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Brewery & Distillary bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Brewery & Distillary Pokolbin center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Brewery & Distillary locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Brewery & Distillary Pokolbin center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Brewery & Distillary Pokolbin?
Yes you can buy Brewery & Distillary Pokolbin gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Brewery & Distillary Pokolbin vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Brewery & Distillary Pokolbin?
The Brewery & Distillary Pokolbin center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Brewery & Distillary centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Brewery & Distillary at Pokolbin?
The average package price of Brewery & Distillary at Pokolbin $65.00. The lowest price is $65.00 with the most expensive option being $65.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
18 LocationsRedeem at 18 Brewery & Distillary Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 18 Brewery & Distillary locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1008928-252