1Choose your package
NORMAL PRICE $155 SPECIAL OFFER THIS MONTH ONLY $97 week nights and $119 weekend RATE instead of $155
Why a Rustic Italian Cooking Class?
- Lose the fear of attempting to make your own pasta from scratch ever again
- Follow step by step, fail safe recipes that will produce amazing pasta, bread and gnocchi every time
- Learn the secret authentic Italian ingredients that really make an Italian dish and how to use them with ease
- Repeat every recipe at home whenever you want and create food that is better than your local Italian restaurant!
- Novice level and up - anyone can learn this!
Come alone, bring a friend or partner, or bring the whole family!
- Enjoy a night out with a friend and enjoy a glass of wine while you learn a new skill you can use for the rest of your life
- Anniversary coming up? What's more romantic than Italian Food?! Connect with your partner, creating something you can enjoy together long after the class ends
- Is your friend or partner's birthday coming up? Treat them to something different! Come along, learn, eat, laugh and enjoy!
- Or maybe you just want to learn the secrets of cooking something new that your friends and family will think has come straight from Nonna's kitchen!
- In fact, do you actually need a reason to come and learn how to cook incredible Italian food, from scratch, yourself so you can take those secrets back to your own kitchen?!
This is a class you'll never regret taking and a skill you'll use again and again for the rest of your life!
This amazing class includes everything you need to amaze your friends and family the next time you cook for them:
- 3.5 Hour action packed, friendly cooking session in a relaxed environment
- Everything you need to create the most authentic, made from scratch, mouth-watering Rustic Italian food
- Apron provided
- Enjoy a 3 course feast of the meals that you prepared - prepare to amaze yourself!
- Icy refreshing water supplied
- Fully licensed bar, so if fancy going full-Italian, you can enjoy a glass of wine while 'get your chef on'
But Why Would You Take Our Word For It??
Here's what some recent attendees have had to say on Facebook and Google (we have hundreds more - please check them out!):
[5 Stars] Bettina - Wonderful experience with Chef Mel! She is an excellent instructor and I learnt heaps of great new tips to take back to my own kitchen. Found the class easy to follow with professional yet still practical techniques I can do at home! Would recommend and happily attend again (oh, and the food was INCREDIBLE!)
[5 Stars] Alyssia - Honestly can't recommend this place anymore! Had such a great time, learnt some really helpful hints and tricks in such a short period of time that can be transferred into my own kitchen. Staff are lovely and helpful and we really enjoyed the interactive nature of the class with other attendees.
[5 Stars] Michael - We did the rustic Italian Gnocchi cooking class, can not reccommend it enough! Chef Jan was wonderful and funny, she made the class so easy and fun. We left here very full and satisfied
[5 Stars] Fiona - Thank you Vanilla Zulu for an amazing cooking class! We will now be making pasta every weekend! And going home to sleep off all that delicious food!
[5 Stars] Alice - We had a great time with the girls doing beautiful recipes and learning cooking tips. It’s casual, professional and entertaining. I recommend !
This is quite simply the best cooking school in town!
This is no mere 'antipasto' course, this is the full 'Trattoria'...
Italians are masters of understated culinary art. Their foods are rich in strong flavours and seasoned with gorgeous fresh herbs. Now is your chance to learn the techniques behind creating simple yet delicious dishes that will wow your friends and family.
Your cooking class begins with a heart warming welcome where you are served with either freshly made bread, focaccia or pizza over an introduction and chat with your fellow budding chefs. Then pop on your apron, get into the kitchen and start cooking!
You will work in small groups as our Chef guides you step by step. In this class you will learn the tricks and tips to making the perfect gnocchi, delicious sauces, and pasta too. On top of that, you will also have the opportunity to learn an Italian sweet dish - the fabulously light and refreshing panna cotta, a versatile, delicious Italian dessert.
This is fun, informative and will teach you how to produce stunning authentic Italian dishes that are steeped in tradition and flavour!
The Rustic Italian Menu
- Signature lavender and rosemary focaccia with pancetta and artichoke...served with truffle olive oil and fig balsamic
- Hand made ravioli with either speck and sweet potato with goats cheese or ricotta and spinach with nutmeg fillings
- Potato and porcini gnocchi with truffled porcini cream sauce, with a flash of famous roast capsicum puree
- Double vanilla and berry panna cotta and double vanilla gelato
*We can also cater Gluten Free attendees; just let us know when you book in!
IMPORTANT: This promotion will end once all discounted spaces have gone, so grab your spot today!
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider's discretion. Pasta/gnocchi will always be included. You will work and cook together as a team, and share workspace and the kitchen equipment with other participants. A group cooking session with partial group participation is the most effective and fun way to add to your cooking skills. To ensure the class finishes on time some elements of the dishes are demonstrated.
- alarm Duration: 180
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Cooking Experience at Teneriffe?
The minimum age for Cooking Experience at Teneriffe is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Cooking Experience session at Teneriffe last?
The average Cooking Experience session at our Teneriffe centre is 3 hours 20 minutes.
Is Cooking Experience Teneriffe open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Cooking Experience is busiest at the weekend - and our Teneriffe centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Cooking Experience Teneriffe open for bookings at weekends?
Cooking Experience at Teneriffe is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Cooking Experience bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Cooking Experience Teneriffe center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Cooking Experience locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Cooking Experience Teneriffe center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Cooking Experience Teneriffe?
Yes you can buy Cooking Experience Teneriffe gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Cooking Experience Teneriffe vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Cooking Experience Teneriffe?
The Cooking Experience Teneriffe center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Cooking Experience centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Cooking Experience at Teneriffe?
The average package price of Cooking Experience at Teneriffe $176.48. The lowest price is $97.00 with the most expensive option being $695.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
9 LocationsRedeem at 9 Cooking Experience Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 9 Cooking Experience locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1008892-269