- We journey south of Melbourne to St Kilda hugging the bay all the way to Dromana.
- Then we then turn inland to Arthur’s Seat. Here you will enjoy the magnificent views of the bay.
- We then travel back to Mornington Peninsula for an early lunch (own expense),
- Finally we board your fishing vessel for an afternoon of interesting fishing on the magnificent Port Phillip Bay.
- General/Mixed Bag Fishing – Port Phillip Bay is predominantly Flathead, but in season, there are always other fish around i.e. Snapper, various Sharks, Garfish, Rock Cod, Whiting, and Leatherjackets.
- Includes – rods, reels, bait, tackle, refreshments – coffee, tea, hot chocolate and soft drink as well as a complimentary sausage sizzle.(Vegetarians catered for.)
- After the afternoon of Fishing we head back to Melbourne via the freeway
- alarm Duration: 660
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $195.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Deep Sea Fishing at Melbourne?
The minimum age for Deep Sea Fishing at Melbourne is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Deep Sea Fishing session at Melbourne last?
The average Deep Sea Fishing session at our Melbourne centre is 11 to 12 hour.
Is Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Deep Sea Fishing is busiest at the weekend - and our Melbourne centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne open for bookings at weekends?
Deep Sea Fishing at Melbourne is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Deep Sea Fishing bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Deep Sea Fishing locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne?
Yes you can buy Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
What is the postcode for Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne?
The postcode for Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne is Melbourne VIC 3000. Please note that sometimes our Deep Sea Fishing centers are difficult to find from a postcode and satnav. We will supply detailed directions to Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne on your booking receipt.
Where is Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne?
The Deep Sea Fishing Melbourne center is located at the following address: St Pauls Cathedral, 198-206 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia. Please note that sometimes our Deep Sea Fishing centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Deep Sea Fishing at Melbourne?
The average package price of Deep Sea Fishing at Melbourne $195.00. The lowest price is $195.00 with the most expensive option being $195.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
31 LocationsRedeem at 31 Deep Sea Fishing Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 31 Deep Sea Fishing locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1008894-271