1Choose your package
Perth Scuba offer a large range of Scuba Diving Gear Rental. We offer only good quality scuba gear, and our prices are very competitive.
The size range we have is from XS to XXL, in wetsuits & BCD's.
- Cylinders - Steel or Aluminium.
- Scubapro Regulator with Dive Computer
- Scubapro and Aqua Lung BCD's
- Front Zip Full Length Wet Suit (5mm)
- Weight Belts
- Mask / Fins / Snorkels & Boots
There is no refund once the equipment has been removed from Perth Scuba
When any scuba gear (BC, regulators, cylinders) is hired we require proof that the person using the scuba gear is a certified diver (please complete all details in our booking form), credit card in the hirer name, a drivers license in the hirers name and agree to our terms and conditions.
Conditions of hire:
- Hire Equipment must be used by the hirer or by a certified diver. Issuing this equipment to someone else who is not certified is dangerous and could lead to accidental injury or death.
- Hire Equipment is hired in good faith that it is working correctly at the time of hire. It is the responsibility of the hirer to check all equipment on delivery and prior to diving.
- Perth Scuba cannot be held liable for any weather changes or changes of plan beyond our control.
- Once hired, this equipment is the full responsibility of the hirer until it is collected in the same condition, which it is left.
- Any loss or damage to the hired equipment is to be the responsibility of the hirer and cost of repair or replacement of equipment is to be met by the hirer.
- Equipment hired must be washed in fresh water (regulators washed with the dust cap in place) to avoid loss of deposit.
- Any late hire equipment will be charged at the full daily hire rate until it is collected. This is not limited to the loss of deposit ($50) and may require further payment to meet total hire time.
- Perth Scuba may not be held liable by you or your family for any accident or injury, which may occur whilst this equipment is in use. Neither Perth Scuba's Directors nor employees may be held responsible or liable due to negligence whether direct or indirect in relation to the use or misuse of this equipment.
- I agree to all the terms and conditions of this hire and by continuing with my hire I understand and accept these conditions.
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Eco Tours at Canning Vale?
The minimum age for Eco Tours at Canning Vale is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Eco Tours session at Canning Vale last?
The average Eco Tours session at our Canning Vale centre is 3 hours 20 minutes.
Is Eco Tours Canning Vale open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Eco Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Canning Vale centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Eco Tours Canning Vale open for bookings at weekends?
Eco Tours at Canning Vale is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Eco Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Eco Tours Canning Vale center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Eco Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Eco Tours Canning Vale center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Eco Tours Canning Vale?
Yes you can buy Eco Tours Canning Vale gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Eco Tours Canning Vale vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Eco Tours Canning Vale?
The Eco Tours Canning Vale center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Eco Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Eco Tours at Canning Vale?
The average package price of Eco Tours at Canning Vale $146.00. The lowest price is $90.00 with the most expensive option being $199.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
62 LocationsRedeem at 62 Eco Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 62 Eco Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1012090-248