1Choose your package
- After your complimentary pick up we travel north to visit a lake at the Neil Hawkins Park, driving on the Mitchell freeway and past Lake Monger, home of local black swans & natural wetlands, Karrinyup country golf course where the Internationally famous Johnny Walker tournament takes place yearly, we arrive at Joondalup at the Neil Hawking’s Park nestled on the banks of Lake Joondalup, where you’ll meet local Aussie parrots, black swans, seagulls, cockatoos and other native birds in their natural environment. The lake waters are home to local fish too.
- That’s just a wildlife warm up as we get ready to meet famous native Australian wildlife like kangaroos, koalas, cockatoos, parrots and black swans, living amongst the woodland and wetlands at Yanchep National Park one of the oldest national parks in our state. Enjoy the serene and peaceful atmosphere amongst the old forest trees.
- After some time at Yanchep National Park we travel north & you will observe the stark changes in landscape as we travel up the north coast.
- Travel north to the Nambung National Park, the home of the amazing landscape famously known as The Majestic Pinnacles Desert.
- Be immersed in the magic and mystery of the Pinnacles with a visit to the Pinnacles Desert Discovery Centre before driving through the moon-like landscape of the Desert or enjoy an Eco-Walk. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to see nature’s work up-close and offers great photography opportunities.
- These unique limestone formations took thousands of years to form and look like an extra-terrestrial landscape, a unique sight. The Pinnacles are of various shapes, sizes, formations, textures & form a magnificent backdrop for wonderful and memorable photo shoots. No two Pinnacle formations are similar, one of nature’s marvels in this region.
- Travel to the lobster fishing town of Cervantes where we stop for lunch.
- Enjoy the Lobster Shack Factory Tour, and be amazed by viewing the region’s multi-million dollar lobster industry by taking a journey through the live lobster processing plant.
- View a video presentation on the boats, finding out firsthand how the exclusive Western Australian Rock Lobster is captured in the wild and transported to shore.
- Have a guided tour through the factory on the overhead walkway standing above live holding lanes of Lobsters.
- View the sorting process through to the final product ready to be packed. A multilingual audio guide is available.
- Lunch included in tour price, if you wish to upgrade to half lobster lunch – cost is $20 per person extra.
- Visit Lancelin, a quaint fishing town with spectacular local beaches and expansive white sand dunes, naturally formed over years & home to adventure seekers.
- Thrill seekers have the opportunity go sandboarding down the dunes (Optional Extra – $10 per person).
- After a memorable time we return to Perth and you may choose to be dropped back at your accommodation or an alternative location in Perth city.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $185.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
Whether you’re looking for a half day, full day, or extended tour, there’s something for everyone when you take part in one of our amazing experiences. Fun for all ages, each and every one of our tours are ideal for any occasion, whether it’s a team-building corporate event, family day out, or just a fun day out with friends. Experiencing first-hand some of the finest sights you’ll find anywhere in Western Australia, you’ll find that we can take you on a journey to incredible locations which includes the likes of Penguin Island, Swan Valley, and so much more. Encountering one of our amazing tours in Perth, our friendly and professional staff will ensure that your experience is a memorable one.
- Full Instruction
- Refreshments Available
- All Equipment
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Eco Tours at Cervantes?
The minimum age for Eco Tours at Cervantes is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Eco Tours session at Cervantes last?
The average Eco Tours session at our Cervantes centre is 120 minutes.
Is Eco Tours Cervantes open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Eco Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Cervantes centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Eco Tours Cervantes open for bookings at weekends?
Eco Tours at Cervantes is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Eco Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Eco Tours Cervantes center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Eco Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Eco Tours Cervantes center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Eco Tours Cervantes?
Yes you can buy Eco Tours Cervantes gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Eco Tours Cervantes vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Eco Tours Cervantes?
The Eco Tours Cervantes center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Eco Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Eco Tours at Cervantes?
The average package price of Eco Tours at Cervantes $185.00. The lowest price is $185.00 with the most expensive option being $185.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
61 LocationsRedeem at 61 Eco Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 61 Eco Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1009156-248