- Friendly experienced and informative local guide
- 1 hour Kayak Tour (including safety brief)
- Extra 30 mins kayak hire
- Safety brief and introduction to the location
- All equipment included
- Photos package available
- Interpretative Kayak Eco tour in safe calm protected area
- Learn how to Kayak while your guide provides you helpful tips to improve your paddling stroke
- Paddle your kayak up stream of the estuary to search for wildlife and the iconic White Bellied Sea Eagles
- Hear stories of the early settlers at the Basin and coasters retreat
- Search for local fish species in the clear waters and sea grass beds
- View iconic Australia local wildlife include Wallabies, Sea Eagles, Kookaburras, Goannas, Lyre Birds
- Discover the Aboriginal culture and view ancient midden site from the water
- Great fitness and core workout (depends how hard you paddle)
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Eco Tours at Ku-Ring-Gai Chase?
The minimum age for Eco Tours at Ku-Ring-Gai Chase is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Eco Tours session at Ku-Ring-Gai Chase last?
The average Eco Tours session at our Ku-Ring-Gai Chase centre is 1 hour 50 minutes.
Is Eco Tours Ku-Ring-Gai Chase open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Eco Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Ku-Ring-Gai Chase centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Eco Tours Ku-Ring-Gai Chase open for bookings at weekends?
Eco Tours at Ku-Ring-Gai Chase is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Eco Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Eco Tours Ku-Ring-Gai Chase center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Eco Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Eco Tours Ku-Ring-Gai Chase center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Eco Tours Ku-Ring-Gai Chase?
Yes you can buy Eco Tours Ku-Ring-Gai Chase gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Eco Tours Ku-Ring-Gai Chase vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Eco Tours Ku-Ring-Gai Chase?
The Eco Tours Ku-Ring-Gai Chase center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Eco Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Eco Tours at Ku-Ring-Gai Chase?
The average package price of Eco Tours at Ku-Ring-Gai Chase $45.00. The lowest price is $45.00 with the most expensive option being $45.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
62 LocationsRedeem at 62 Eco Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 62 Eco Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1009836-248