- After your Perth city accommodation pick up, we drive past the Bell Tower, the Swan River, southern suburbia, Mandurah & Bunbury as you journey south of Perth to the picturesque town of Busselton.
- View the Southern Hemisphere’s longest wooden jetty at Busselton which was in operation till a few decades ago & is now a famous tourist precinct.
- After some time at the jetty, we travel south-west to Yallingup to explore the spectacular Ngilgi Cave (cave tour optional extra) and view the majestic, ancient stalagmites & stalactites in the making for over a million years. View the unique formations & learn at own pace of the areas rich eco-system, history and folklore connected to the cave
- Enjoy the serenity of the giant trees and the forest on the journey to Margaret River township.
- Visit the renowned Yahava coffee works. Enjoy tasting a range of coffee made from both imported and Australian beans. Tea tastings are also available.
- Enjoy fresh local lunch as you soak up the laid back vibes of the surfing and culture mecca – Margaret River.
- Spend some time souvenir shopping for local arts and crafts, fudge, local foods, clothing, swimwear, surf-boards, souvenirs, artefacts, didgeridoos, boomerangs, leather hats, belts and shoes and many more interesting products of the area.
- We travel to the Margaret River Chocolate Factory and will have you in sweet tooth heaven with free samples of locally made boutique chocolate and demonstrations of chocolate making.
- Enjoy the drive through the giant forest trees and local vineyards that line the road as you travel around the region.
- Visiting a local winery for a free sample of wine tasting marks the end of the tour before we head back to Perth.
- The tour concludes either at your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
- Optional: Visit Ngilgi caves at Yallingup (extra $20 per adult and $12 per child).
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $185.00pp
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
- All Equipment
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Eco Tours at Margaret River?
The minimum age for Eco Tours at Margaret River is 2 years old.
How long does an Eco Tours session at Margaret River last?
The average Eco Tours session at our Margaret River centre is 20 minutes.
Is Eco Tours Margaret River open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Eco Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Margaret River centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Eco Tours Margaret River open for bookings at weekends?
Eco Tours at Margaret River is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Eco Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Eco Tours Margaret River center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Eco Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Eco Tours Margaret River center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Eco Tours Margaret River?
Yes you can buy Eco Tours Margaret River gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Eco Tours Margaret River vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Eco Tours Margaret River?
The Eco Tours Margaret River center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Eco Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Eco Tours at Margaret River?
The average package price of Eco Tours at Margaret River $0.00. The lowest price is $0.00 with the most expensive option being $0.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
61 LocationsRedeem at 61 Eco Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 61 Eco Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Venue Ref: 1009172-248