Discover the Yeagarup Dunes, the largest landlocked Sand Dunes in the Southern Hemisphere, seasonal coastal heath wildflowers, magnificent coastline and our secret magnificent old growth Karri Forest on this half day eco 4WD adventure into the Warren & D'Entrecasteaux National Parks near Pemberton.
- Old growth Karri Forest (areas you may not be able to access yourself)
- Yeagarup Dunes - moving 4m per year into the forest and now 6km in from the beach
- Coastal Heath (Wildflowers in season) a totally different landscape
- Yeagarup Hut - an offroad accessible camping site and an occasional stop for lunch
- Yeagarup Beach - a stretch of beach from the Warren River to the Donnelly River only accessible by 4WD
- Warren River mouth - where the Warren River meets the ocean; opens and closes depending on the seasons
- Family run and owned and operated - Graeme and Toni started the business in 1999.
- Delicious picnic Lunch or homemade afternoon tea
- National Park entry per person
- Small group tours (maximum of 13 in one vehicle)
- Unique and magnificent scenery
- Knowledgeable accredited tour guide
- Guest departure lounge (when available) and Guest certificate
- Future discount voucher.
Please contact us via email, phone or Facebook if your dates and times do not fit in with the calendar - most times we are able to make changes to suit your itinerary - (the 9am tour is standard unless a 2pm tour (afternoon tea) is arranged.)
Please note we do endeavour to run this tour with a minimum of 4 and are unable to offer senior rates to groups less than this number.
- alarm Duration: 240
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 2 Up To 19
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $125.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Eco Tours at Pemberton?
The minimum age for Eco Tours at Pemberton is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Eco Tours session at Pemberton last?
The average Eco Tours session at our Pemberton centre is 4 hours 20 minutes.
Is Eco Tours Pemberton open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Eco Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Pemberton centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Eco Tours Pemberton open for bookings at weekends?
Eco Tours at Pemberton is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Eco Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Eco Tours Pemberton center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Eco Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Eco Tours Pemberton center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Eco Tours Pemberton?
Yes you can buy Eco Tours Pemberton gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Eco Tours Pemberton vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Eco Tours Pemberton?
The Eco Tours Pemberton center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Eco Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Eco Tours at Pemberton?
The average package price of Eco Tours at Pemberton $125.00. The lowest price is $125.00 with the most expensive option being $125.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
62 LocationsRedeem at 62 Eco Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 62 Eco Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1011458-248