1Choose your package
Below is a description of the DT2 - Hike Option
- We will show you parts of the Sydney CBD district as we exit the city and head west to the Blue Mountains. The Blue Mountains is located 1.5 hrs away from Sydney. We will view beautiful scenery from the start of our incline to the Blue Mountains with Millions of Eucalyptus Trees and Sandstone Escarpments.
- Our first Stop is a secret Location away from the groups in a hidden location our driver knows and they will show the most amazing views of the Blue Mountains.
- We will drive to Katoomba to see the Three Sisters nice and early without the crowds. This is the closest & best view Three Sisters directly in front, you will also see the valley & sandstone escarpment. You will have a good amount of time to enjoy the views and you will also be able to purchase morning Tea or Coffee at the cafe if you wish.
- For the hike option You can hike down the Furber Stairs (1000 stairs down to the Bottom of the Valley. This is for medium to experienced hikers). Once you get to the bottom of the stairs you have the option of either hiking back up the stairs again or you can choose to do the board walk at Scenic World & take a ride back up to the top of the escarpment at own expense. (For experience hikers you will have time to hike down the stairs, Rainforest boardwalk and hike back up within 1.5hrs).
- We will drive on Cliff Drive from Katoomba showing the beautiful views on the Jamison Valley and Megaglong Valley and head back on the highway to make our way down the mountains for lunch.
- We have Lunch at a typical Australian Pub with a selection of Food to choose from. Our driver will provide a menu to view in the morning to make your selection. This will include a cold or hot beverage.
- After Lunch we visit Featherdale Wildlife Park. The multi award winning Park is the ultimate Australian Wildlife experience. You will see Kangaroos, Koalas, Wallabies, Crocodile, Wombats and Tasmanian Devil. It is an amazing park with the opportunity to feed Wallabies & Kangaroos.
- We will head to the Inner west to end your perfect day with a Ferry on the Parramatta River To Circular Quay where the tour concludes between 4.30pm-5.00pm (As of the 1st April 2020 Ferry is not included)
-Inclusions – Lunch, Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry and Ferry (As of 1st April 2020 Ferry not included)
-Available – 6 days a week Operates Monday – Saturday
Average Duration: 10
Dress Code: comfortable walking shoes, jacket and long pants in winter.
Please note we cannot control the weather, weather can be very unpredictable as the Blue Mountains is located 100 km from Sydney.
Please be ready and waiting 5 minutes prior to pick up time
Due to NSW/Australian laws, food and drinks cannot be consumed on the vehicles. Please make sure you have finished all food & beverage prior to pick up time
Please Note as of the 1st April 2020 the Ferry is not included in the price of the tour.
You will have the option of taking the ferry $10 (at own expense) or be dropped back to the City
100% Cancellation fee applicable within 7 Days of departure
- alarm Duration: 600
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Eco Tours at Sydney?
The minimum age for Eco Tours at Sydney is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Eco Tours session at Sydney last?
The average Eco Tours session at our Sydney centre is 9 hours 50 minutes.
Is Eco Tours Sydney open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Eco Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Sydney centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Eco Tours Sydney open for bookings at weekends?
Eco Tours at Sydney is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Eco Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Eco Tours Sydney center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Eco Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Eco Tours Sydney center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Eco Tours Sydney?
Yes you can buy Eco Tours Sydney gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Eco Tours Sydney vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Eco Tours Sydney?
The Eco Tours Sydney center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Eco Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Eco Tours at Sydney?
The average package price of Eco Tours at Sydney $247.50. The lowest price is $220.00 with the most expensive option being $275.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
62 LocationsRedeem at 62 Eco Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 62 Eco Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1009104-248