A highlight of your stay in Byron Bay will be this ocean adventure padding up close with dolphins, whales and turtles in Cape Byron's National Marine Park and learning the local Aboriginal stories and sacred places.
You will also have a great view of Byron's coast line and the Byron Bay lighthouse from the water.
Your Tour Program:
Your Dolphin kayak tour will start at our beautiful trailer on the Beach front in Byron Bay where you'll meet all your fellow paddlers, pair up on the 2 person kayaks and learn the basics of paddling a sit-on-top kayak.
Then we'll hit the ocean where you can impress your friends (and yourself) getting out past the shore break. Once out on the water you'll learn about local Aboriginal stories and sacred places, paddle along surfing mecca "The Pass", Wategos millionaire row, and Australia's most Easterly point Cape Byron.
Keep an eye out for those cheeky dolphins, whales when in season and turtles popping up for a breath of fresh air.
Paddle back to the main beach and enjoy the stunning view of the Byron Bay coast line and lighthouse. You might like to surf a wave back to shore - we will show you how.
Tell all your friends what an incredible time you had paddling with dolphins, whales and turtles with Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay!
- Go Sea Kayak tours are in Cape Byron Marine Park
- No experience is necessary, our expert guides teach you all you need to know
- Tours are $75 per adult (persons 16 years old and above)
- Children (5 to 15 years inclusive) are $50 each
- Tours depart daily, every day of the year, at 9:30am and 2:00pm,
- Follow us on Facebook, or click here https://goseakayak.rezdy.com/11985/sunrise-sea-kayak-tour, to see when we are running our special Sunrise Kayak Tours
- Meet at our trailer opposite 56 Lawson St. Byron Bay 20 minutes before your tour time.
- We can also pick you up from your accommodation at no extra charge. NOTE: Please be aware that Byron Bay is a little town with BIG traffic problems, if you are within 1km of us you will walk a lot quicker to us then the time it takes for us to pick you up and drive to our location.
- All safety gear is provided
- Wetsuits are provided in cooler months free of charge
- Our FAQ page also provides you with answers to some of the most commonly asked questions
- Please also see our Terms and Conditions page
PLEASE NOTE: BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL
Why Kayak with Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay?
- Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay is owned and operated by real local surf lifesavers, ensuring your sea kayaking adventure is fun, safe and memorable. We don't just say we are Lifesavers, we patrol the local beaches.
- We have the best customer to tour guide ratio for Byron Bay Sea Kayak Tours.
- Our Go Sea Guarantee ensures that if you don't see a Dolphin, Turtle or Whale you can come again for free!
- We are the only Sea Kayak Tour in Byron Bay with a 100% safety record. Unlike other companies, we have NEVER needed rescuing as we respect Mother Nature and the elements.
- Your safety is our Number 1 priority. In over ten years of operating we have taken over 90,000 people kayaking here in Byron Bay without a single incident.
- Go Sea Kayak employs local Aboriginal guides adding another unique dimension to our tours. Our guides will tell you the local stories of special places, animals and people relevant to Byron Bay.
- Our local staff are professional, and enthusiastic - we love what we do and make sure you have a great time Click here to read of the experiences from some of our customers.
- $1 from every Go Sea Kayak customer is donated to Sea Shepherd Conservation Society and Dolphin Research Australia.
Lastly, thank you for making your booking, we look forward to showing
you around the beautiful Cape Byron Marine Park. See you soon!
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Kayaking at Byron Bay?
The minimum age for Kayaking at Byron Bay is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Kayaking session at Byron Bay last?
The average Kayaking session at our Byron Bay centre is 20 minutes.
Is Kayaking Byron Bay open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Kayaking is busiest at the weekend - and our Byron Bay centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Kayaking Byron Bay open for bookings at weekends?
Kayaking at Byron Bay is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Kayaking bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Kayaking Byron Bay center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Kayaking locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Kayaking Byron Bay center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Kayaking Byron Bay?
Yes you can buy Kayaking Byron Bay gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Kayaking Byron Bay vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Kayaking Byron Bay?
The Kayaking Byron Bay center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Kayaking centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Kayaking at Byron Bay?
The average package price of Kayaking at Byron Bay $0.00. The lowest price is $0.00 with the most expensive option being $0.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
85 LocationsRedeem at 85 Kayaking Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 85 Kayaking locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1011878-23