1Choose your package
outdoor activity suitable for families and all ages/fitness levels. Kids under 12 years half price.
This family leisure ride is suitable for all abilities and fitness levels, so long as you can confidently ride a bike. Our experienced guides will deliver a fun and supported easy downhill National Park mountain bike ride. Ride down from the top of the mountain to the beach along serene forest trails. Discover epic views and unique natural features along the way. Enjoy a scenic shuttle transfer to the top of the mountain for an introductory riding skills session before setting off on our amazing Trek mountain bikes to explore the relatively flat ridge. You will love the wide variety of flora & fauna living in the National Park and the unique and ancient geological features to be found along the way. Once everyone is feeling confident on their bikes and warmed up we begin the all downhill forest trail stopping to enjoy world class lookouts and incredible natural features as we encounter them. Want more downhill? Jump right back on our shuttle and enjoy the forest descent a few more times!
- Guided National Park tour including mountain bike hire, equipment & several shuttle uplifts!
- Begins and ends surf-side at spectacular Pearl Beach
- Amazing all downhill forest trail with stunning lookouts
- Shuttle supported to deliver multiple runs down from the top
- No uphills means this suits all fitness levels
- Enjoyable for beginners who can confidently ride a bike
- Advanced riders will enjoy unlimited pace on 2nd and subsequent descents
- Families and kids welcome
- Perfect day trip from Sydney or Newcastle
- Ideal for corporate breakout events or parties
- Experienced and engaging tour guide
- All bike and equipment hire
- Shuttle bus access to effortlessly get you up the big hill a few times
- Trail snacks, hydration and a souvenir water bottle to keep
- 2.5 hours duration including shuttle time and induction
- Amazing National Park fauna and flora with world class lookouts over bush and water
- Must be able to confidently ride a bicycle
- Basic fitness only required
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol or rich food the night prior
- Tours are outdoors in Australia year round. Dress appropriately and apply sunscreen
- Photo ID required for bike hire
- All tour attendees must sign our waiver prior to boarding the shuttle
- Wear closed shoes, preferably with flat soles. No thongs/flip flops
Hire mountain bikes not suitable for riders over 130kg. All children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult guardian If you have a medical condition please consult with a GP to determine if this activity is appropriate.
This experience takes place in the amazing National Park trails located behind and above exclusive Pearl Beach, located on the southernmost peninsular of the spectacular NSW Central Coast. Perfect as a day trip from either Sydney or Newcastle. Our experience begins and ends surf side at Pearl Beach offering a wonderful opportunity for a post ride swim in the cooling, calm ocean waters. Pearl Beach also has an amazing cafe and general store with take-away food. There are also many amazing pubs and cafes within a short drive.
How to Get There
Our tour meets at the Pearl Beach Cafe, 1 Pearl Parade, Pearl Beach NSW 2566. For those who drive there is plenty of on street parking in the area. We also offer a complimentary pickup and drop off service at nearby Woy Woy Train Station or Ettalong Ferry Wharf.
- This adventure takes approximately 2.5 hours from initial meeting to completion.
- The number of runs down the forest trail will be determined by the speed of each particular group. Expect a minimum of 3 downhill runs.
- We operate 7 days a week all year, weather permitting.
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Mountain Biking at 1A Pearl Parade?
The minimum age for Mountain Biking at 1A Pearl Parade is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Mountain Biking session at 1A Pearl Parade last?
The average Mountain Biking session at our 1A Pearl Parade centre is 3 hours.
Is Mountain Biking 1A Pearl Parade open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Mountain Biking is busiest at the weekend - and our 1A Pearl Parade centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Mountain Biking 1A Pearl Parade open for bookings at weekends?
Mountain Biking at 1A Pearl Parade is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Mountain Biking bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Mountain Biking 1A Pearl Parade center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Mountain Biking locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Mountain Biking 1A Pearl Parade center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Mountain Biking 1A Pearl Parade?
Yes you can buy Mountain Biking 1A Pearl Parade gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Mountain Biking 1A Pearl Parade vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Mountain Biking 1A Pearl Parade?
The Mountain Biking 1A Pearl Parade center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Mountain Biking centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Mountain Biking at 1A Pearl Parade?
The average package price of Mountain Biking at 1A Pearl Parade $116.67. The lowest price is $100.00 with the most expensive option being $150.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
26 LocationsRedeem at 26 Mountain Biking Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 26 Mountain Biking locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011064-100