1Choose your package
Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. The 2018 Australian a award winning tour visits the world famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers 2 snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Thundercat is one of the fastest catamaran in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed so it's perfect for passengers who are concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departs from Airlie Beach and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience once in a lifetime moment.
Recommended age range from 4 years old
- Custom built vessel for the Whitsunday conditions
- 2018 Australian award winning tour
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- A longer day 9-5pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus Individual seating with back support
- All inclusive of stingersuit, snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (winter months)
- All Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- One of the FASTEST catamaran in the Whitsundays so more time to do the things you love
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Visit the best locations including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- The ultimate way to travel around the Whitsundays Island in just one day!
- Home made chocolate Brownie
- Zucchini frittata + quiche lorraine
- Cold meat and cheese platter
- Fresh salad platter
- Fresh pasta salad
- Chinese noodle salad
- Bread rolls
- Fresh fruit Kebabs
- alarm Duration: 480
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $189.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- 2018 Australian Award wining tour - Relax at an exclusive resort - Hill Inlet Lookout - Snorkel the fringing reefs - Fast vessel so more time to do the things you love - GREAT value for money - Comfortable beds in the evening - See the Whitsundays in comfort and style - Freshly prepared meals - Free access to the resort activities including paddle boarding, kayaking, tennis, Jacuzzi, pool, table tennis and more. - Brand NEW stable catamaran - Flexible Schedule - Experienced fun crew - BYO Alcohol (no glass or red wine)
- All Equipment
- Food and Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
- Food and Refreshments Available
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Sailing at 9 Shingley Dr?
The minimum age for Sailing at 9 Shingley Dr is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Sailing session at 9 Shingley Dr last?
The average Sailing session at our 9 Shingley Dr centre is 29 hours 20 minutes.
Is Sailing 9 Shingley Dr open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Sailing is busiest at the weekend - and our 9 Shingley Dr centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Sailing 9 Shingley Dr open for bookings at weekends?
Sailing at 9 Shingley Dr is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Sailing bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Sailing 9 Shingley Dr center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Sailing locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Sailing 9 Shingley Dr center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Sailing 9 Shingley Dr?
Yes you can buy Sailing 9 Shingley Dr gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Sailing 9 Shingley Dr vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Sailing 9 Shingley Dr?
The Sailing 9 Shingley Dr center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Sailing centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Sailing at 9 Shingley Dr?
The average package price of Sailing at 9 Shingley Dr $344.00. The lowest price is $189.00 with the most expensive option being $499.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
25 LocationsRedeem at 25 Sailing Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 25 Sailing locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1011668-21