Experience the magic of Rottnest Island by luxury sailing catamaran! Sail the island’s stunning coastline and dive
into an underwater paradise, full snorkel gear included.
Departing Thomson Bay, enjoy a leisurely sail to a secluded bay, cool down and hold on to our huge cargo net as we drag you through the water on route. Anchored at the island’s top snorkel spots, find over 120 different species of tropical fish, you won’t see along the metropolitan coastline. Look out for dolphins and the rare Australian sea lions! Kayaks and SUP boards also available for your use.
Enjoy a seasonal fruit platter as we sail you back to the jetty in time for the afternoon ferries.
Tour is suitable for ages 4 and up. Snorkellers must be aged 8 and over.
- Snorkel equipment (fins and masks)
- Use of 2 kayaks & SUP
- Cargo net
- Seasonal fruit platter
- BYO additional drinks (no spirits please)
- There will be other guests on the boat with you.
- We operate with a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 24.
- If minimum numbers are not reached we will contact you with at least 6 hours notice to arrange an alternative date with you.
- If we are unable to accommodate you on another date we will provide you with a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions require it. Your safety is our priority.
- Direction taken is at the skippers discretion who will take all conditions into account on the day (wind speed, swell etc).
- Children must be under direct adult supervision at all times. Children aged 1-3 are welcome onboard free with an accompanying adult however contact us us prior to confirm space availability as we carry only a limited numbers of toddler life jackets (Wahu vests are not sufficient).
- Snorkellers must be aged 8 and over.
RESCHEDULES / REFUNDS
- A lot of planning goes in to ensuring that guests get to experience their preferred tour and date.
- One reschedule is allowed provided at least 72 hours notice is given. Further changes (not caused by us) are not permitted.
- Guest transfers are allowed if notice is given up to 24 hours before departure.
- Refunds will not be issued due to a change of mind.
- For our full T&C's and cancellations policy please visit our website for further information: https://www.charter1.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
- alarm Duration: 150
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $145.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
If you’re in search of a special event that will allow you to make the most of the stunning sights of Western Australia, you’ll find that each one of our experiences fits the bill. From Fremantle, Rottnest and Carnac Island to the Abrolhos Islands, Shark Bay, and beyond, you’ll be able to witness some of the finest sights in the country when you come and sail with us. With plenty of picturesque scenery for you to enjoy, our team of friendly and professional staff will ensure that all ages will enjoy their sailing tour from beginning to end. Head on down for an epic adventure – you’re guaranteed nothing less when you join us for an amazing Sailing Experience in Perth!
- Refreshments Available
- All Equipment
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Sailing at Rottnest Island?
The minimum age for Sailing at Rottnest Island is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Sailing session at Rottnest Island last?
The average Sailing session at our Rottnest Island centre is 2 hours 50 minutes.
Is Sailing Rottnest Island open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Sailing is busiest at the weekend - and our Rottnest Island centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Sailing Rottnest Island open for bookings at weekends?
Sailing at Rottnest Island is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Sailing bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Sailing Rottnest Island center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Sailing locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Sailing Rottnest Island center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Sailing Rottnest Island?
Yes you can buy Sailing Rottnest Island gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Sailing Rottnest Island vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Sailing Rottnest Island?
The Sailing Rottnest Island center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Sailing centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Sailing at Rottnest Island?
The average package price of Sailing at Rottnest Island $145.00. The lowest price is $145.00 with the most expensive option being $145.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
25 LocationsRedeem at 25 Sailing Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 25 Sailing locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1011944-21