Check-in Time: 9:15am
Boarding Time: 9:30am
for 10:00am DEPARTURE
End Time: 4.00pm
Vessel: 1874 Tall Ship James Craig
This amazing experience starts the moment this historic ship leaves her berth at Pyrmont. As you cruise down the harbour, take in the sights of other harbour icons - the mighty Harbour Bridge and the stunning Opera House then wave farewell to the beautiful Sydney skyline as we make our way out through Sydney Heads to the great blue yonder.
Your ticket includes morning tea with a quality selection of fruit breads and fresh fruit. Lunch consists of individual packs of sandwiches, quiches and muffins. Afternoon tea will be sweet tarts and slices as well as cheese and cracker platters. Tea/coffee are available throughout the sail and alcoholic beverages can be purchased at the onboard bar.
Minimum Age: 12
Catering: Morning Tea; Afternoon Tea; Lunch;
What to wear: Please wear sensible footwear and bring a windproof jacket. Stilettos and sharp-heeled shoes strictly prohibited.
Check-in Time: 9:15am
Boarding Time: 9:30am for 10:00am DEPARTURE
End Time: 4.00pm
Where to arrive: Wharf 7, 58 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min).
- Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay.
- Bus No 389 which runs from Bondi Junction to Pyrmont and goes through the city via Park St. (https://transportnsw.info/routes/details#/sydney-buses-network/389/31389)
- Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street.
- When booked on one of our sails you are eligible for discounted parking. To claim your discount, please go to the Main Reception of the Wharf 7 Building during open hours and ask for your ticket to be validated.
Other special instructions:
- If, in the opinion of the Master on the day of the event the wind or sea state is deemed unsuitable for the comfort of passengers, the event will be cancelled. A raincheck voucher will be issued. Smoking on board strictly prohibited.
- To comply with national law the operators of James Craig are required to complete a manifest comprising the following information of ALL passengers: Name / Address / Phone No (Email address optional).
- Please take the time to carefully read through the terms and conditions prior to purchasing a ticket. Terms and conditions are available at checkout.
- To make a 10+ group booking contact the office 02 9298 3888 or email@example.com
- alarm Duration: 360
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $65.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Refreshments Available
- Tea / Coffee
- All Equipment
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Sailing at Rozelle?
The minimum age for Sailing at Rozelle is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Sailing session at Rozelle last?
The average Sailing session at our Rozelle centre is 6 hours 20 minutes.
Is Sailing Rozelle open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Sailing is busiest at the weekend - and our Rozelle centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Sailing Rozelle open for bookings at weekends?
Sailing at Rozelle is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Sailing bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Sailing Rozelle center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Sailing locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Sailing Rozelle center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Sailing Rozelle?
Yes you can buy Sailing Rozelle gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Sailing Rozelle vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Sailing Rozelle?
The Sailing Rozelle center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Sailing centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Sailing at Rozelle?
The average package price of Sailing at Rozelle $65.00. The lowest price is $65.00 with the most expensive option being $65.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
25 LocationsRedeem at 25 Sailing Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 25 Sailing locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1012038-21