This tour is your back-stage pass to some of the magical areas of the estate not normally accessible on regular tours.
Learn your Segway skills in the Seppeltsfield picnic grounds, before heading off on a trail through heritage-listed sites and 19th century Barossa architecture, tranquil gardens and stunning vineyard vistas.
Our tours operate on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays and commence at 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm. Tours are of approximately one hour duration – excluding training.
Please make sure to wear comfortable clothes and enclosed shoes and we’ll take care of the rest.
Please note - weight restrictions apply to all Segway tours. Please see Booking and Tour Terms and Conditions for further information.
Our experienced guides will provide you with full training, then it’s off to explore the vineyard on two wheels. Before you know it you’ll be gliding effortlessly through the grapevines!What's Included
- Segway training
- 60 minute guided tour
- Helmet and safety vest
All bookings for Segway Sensation SA services are subject to the following conditions. Please read these carefully prior to making a booking.Wet Weather policy
In the event of rain our tours will still operate. Segways are not affected by rain and according to our customers the puddles and bit of slush actually enhance the experience. We encourage all guests to dress weather-appropriately, and we can also provide complimentary rain ponchos.
In the event that we are not able to provide the activity due to persistent rain, guests will be provided with a credit which they may use for a tour at another date of their choosing.Cancellation policy
We understand that sometimes – even with the best of intentions – the best laid plans go awry. However from the time that you make your booking with us, we commit your places and hold them for you. This means that should someone else want to go on the tour you are booked on, we may not be able to take that person or people on the tour.
We ask you to please understand that, should you cancel your tour, you may be charged a cancellation fee.
Cancellation fees for our Segway tours are as follows:
– Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to the tour date will receive a full refund of the tour fee.
– Cancellations received between 6 & 14 days prior to tour date will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of full tour cost.
– Cancellations received within 5 days prior to tour date will incur a full cost of tour cancellation fee.
– Please also note that failure to arrive for a scheduled tour will incur a full cost of tour fee and refunds will not be given for any part of a package or tour after the passenger has commenced the tour.
– Please note also that a “cancellation” includes a change to the date of a tour booking that requires the original booking to be cancelled.
It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your booking after it has been confirmed. However, occasionally some changes have to be made.
In the event that we need to cancel or amend your booking, we will notify you as soon as practicable and offer you the opportunity to cancel and receive a full refund. In all cases our liability is limited to the amount of payment received by us. We cannot accept responsibility, or pay compensation, where we have to cancel a tour due to any unforeseen or unavoidable event beyond our control.
- Participants must weigh between 40 kg and 120 kg as recommended by the manufacturer of the Segway PT, Segway Inc.
- Minimum participant age for a Segway PT Guided Tour is 12 years old. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure they have read and understood the age and weight restrictions
- Riders must wear a helmet. Helmets will be provided
- It is recommended riders wear suitable covered toe footwear (e.g. trainers)
- Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the guided tour or experience
- Rider must be able to stand and walk unassisted
- Riders must be able to step on-to and off the base of their machine. The step is approximately 8 inches / 20 cm tall
- Riders must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Riders must follow the instructions of their Trainer/Tour Guide at all times. Riders must have adequate vision in order to safely operate a Segway PT, and must wear any prescribed glasses where appropriate
- Riders must inform their Trainer/Tour Guide of any vision impairments which may affect their safety before participating in a Segway Guided Tour
- Pregnant women or people with back injuries and/or other serious health problems should not participate in a Segway Guided Tours
- Riders are not to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol exceeding .05. Participants will be breath tested prior to the event.
All participants will be required to sign a Disclaimer Form. The form includes but is not limited to the statements that the participant has read and understood their obligations and participates at their own risk. All participants under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian and the parent or guardian must sign the forms.Right of Refusal
Segway Sensation SA reserve the right to prohibit any participant, prior to commencement, during training or during the tour from participating in our Segway Tours, if they fail to meet the Rider Requirements or do not maintain, at the tour guide’s discretion, acceptable behaviour, as specified in these terms and conditions. In such cases, no refunds or alternative dates will be given.
- alarm Duration: 60
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- insert_chart Weight: From 40kg Up To 120kg
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $99.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
If you’re in search of an epic adventure on board a modern two-wheeled transporter, you certainly won’t be disappointed with a visit to our amazing location in South Australia. Stepping on and letting your instincts take over, you’ll be able effortlessly glide along – enjoying a plethora of stunning scenery along the way. An ideal activity for all levels of ability, you’ll find that our epic location is the perfect place for corporate team-builders, fun-filled family days out, or even Bucks/Hen events. So, whatever the occasion, you’ll find that our team of friendly staff will accommodate for you and your group. When you experience Segway in Adelaide, you’ll be supplied with all your equipment and an introductory safety briefing on arrival.
- All Equipment
- Full Training
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Segway at Seppeltsfield?
The minimum age for Segway at Seppeltsfield is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Segway session at Seppeltsfield last?
The average Segway session at our Seppeltsfield centre is up to one hour.
Is Segway Seppeltsfield open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Segway is busiest at the weekend - and our Seppeltsfield centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Segway Seppeltsfield open for bookings at weekends?
Segway at Seppeltsfield is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Segway bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Segway Seppeltsfield center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Segway locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Segway Seppeltsfield center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Segway Seppeltsfield?
Yes you can buy Segway Seppeltsfield gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Segway Seppeltsfield vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Segway Seppeltsfield?
The Segway Seppeltsfield center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Segway centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Segway at Seppeltsfield?
The average package price of Segway at Seppeltsfield $99.00. The lowest price is $99.00 with the most expensive option being $99.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
60 LocationsRedeem at 60 Segway Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 60 Segway locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011226-172