1Choose your package
WHITSUNDAY SEGWAY TOURS AND WHITSUNDAY JETSKI TOURS PACKAGE
Explore the Whitsunday Islands and the Conway National Park rainforest in one day on the Jungle Jet package! Experience Whitsunday Segway Tours' Rainforest Discovery Tour and Whitsunday Jetski Tours’ Two Island Safari!
MORNING WHITSUNDAY SEGWAY TOURS' RAINFOREST DISCOVERY TOUR: 9.15am - 1.00pm
Ride your own Segway through the spectacular Conway National Park rainforest, along the Whitsunday Great Walk. Surrounded by lush rainforest and flowing streams, our experienced tour guide will share interpretive commentary, highlighting the local flora and fauna and points of interest during the 9km round journey.
Ride deep into the National Park rainforest and enjoy a delicious morning tea while relaxing by the crystal clear waters of Impulse Creek. Your tour guide will ensure your Segway experience is one to remember, giving you time to appreciate the natural environment and the sights and sounds of this stunning Whitsunday tropical rainforest.
The Rainforest Discovery Tour includes:
- Your own Segway for the duration of the tour
- Free courtesy bus pickup and return
- Freshly made morning tea pack with tea and coffee
- Informative commentary throughout the tour from our experienced tour guide
- Safety helmet and full Segway rider training
- Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area
- Fun and smiles all round!
AFTERNOON WHITSUNDAY JETSKI TOURS' TWO ISLAND SAFARI: 1.30pm - 4.30pm
The Two Island Safari...Open water jetskiing...cruise Daydream and South Molle Islands...2 hours jetskiing.
A great tour for the more adventurous traveller who wants to maximise their time on the water. Explore the beautiful Whitsunday Islands including the scenic waterways around Daydream and South Molle Islands while pausing for photos, power snacks and the occasional marine life encounter.
The Two Island Safari Tour Includes:
- Approximately 2 hours of action packed jetskiing
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified tour guide
- Sea turtles, dugongs, seabirds and seasonal humpback whales (July – September) are often encountered on tours
- All riding apparel including lifejackets, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and sunscreen provided
- Power snacks and bottled water
- All photos of your tour provided free of charge on Facebook
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off within Airlie Beach area
* Please note that following the Segway experience, guests will be dropped straight to Coral Sea Marina to commence their Whitsunday Jetski Tours adventure, so please ask guests to pack and bring items for both tours for the full day.
- alarm Duration: 1440
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 1 Up To 24
- insert_chart Weight: Up To 115kg
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $269.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Must be able to understand English - Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket - Minimum passenger age of 8 years and over for Airlie Adventure tour - Minimum passenger age of 12 years and over for Two Island Safari and Jetski To Paradise tours - Solo riders only with a minimum age of 16 years and over for the Ultimate Island Trek tour - Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters for Two Island Safari, Jetski To Paradise and Ultimate Island Trek tours - Big smiles and sense of adventure!!
- All Equipment
- Food & Refreshments Nearby
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Airlie Beach?
The minimum age for Tours at Airlie Beach is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Airlie Beach last?
The average Tours session at our Airlie Beach centre is 20 minutes.
Is Tours Airlie Beach open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Airlie Beach centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Airlie Beach open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Airlie Beach is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Airlie Beach center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Airlie Beach center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Airlie Beach?
Yes you can buy Tours Airlie Beach gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Airlie Beach vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Airlie Beach?
The Tours Airlie Beach center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Airlie Beach?
The average package price of Tours at Airlie Beach $0.00. The lowest price is $0.00 with the most expensive option being $0.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
525 LocationsRedeem at 525 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 525 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011584-250