A unique, all-in-one tour showcasing the best of Broome
Join us for a fully-inclusive afternoon and evening cruise on board our deluxe 69-ft triple-deck pleasure boat in Broome.
You'll be treated to an exquisite 7-course menu of WA seafood and fresh local ingredients, prepared by a private chef on deck. Take in 360-degree views as you sip on premium beverages, served all-inclusive throughout the cruise.
We have proudly partnered with the oldest Australian owned and operated pearl farm, Cygnet Bay, to give you a firsthand experience of seeing a live onboard pearl harvest. Cygnet Bay is part of the world's only sustainable wild pearl fishery, growing the purest and rarest pearls on earth. Carefully cultured over many years, Cygnet Bay’s world-class pearls are over a thousand times rarer than diamonds.
Our chef then prepares a delicacy of rare pearl meat for your indulgence. This marine bounty has a fresh and sweet taste, with a lovely texture.
Your seafood feast continues as we cruise and anchor close to Cable Beach for seated dining. Be mesmerised by Broome's famous golden sunset from this breathtaking vantage point.
The next day, for those choosing it, we will organise your pick-up to visit Cygnet Bay's headquarters in Broome's central Chinatown, where you can witness an exclusive grading of the harvested pearl by professional jewellers, see ceremonial Aboriginal 'Riji' carved pearl shell, or try on an old-style diver's helmet!
Broome Cruises’ Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise is a complete 'best of Broome' tour package − a breathtaking journey of the senses that is the only one of its kind in Australia.ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
Our Sunset, Seafood & Pearling Cruise is a half-day, all-inclusive experience, unique to Broome Cruises. Your package includes:
- Return coach transport from your accommodation or a location nearby. See 'Complimentary Transfers' below for pickup locations.
- Transfer from the beach near Gantheaume Point via tender to our cruise boat mooring.
- Coastal cruising (approx 4 hours) on board our 69-ft triple-deck charter boat, The Crusader III. Vessel features a large open lower deck, upper viewing deck and front sun lounge.
- Full service and expert commentary from Broome Cruises’ friendly and experienced crew.
- Fully-inclusive beverages, with premium and sparkling Howard Park Margaret River fine wines, local beers from craft brewer Spinifex, ginger beer by Matso's, plus cider, imported beers and non-alcoholic choices.
- Interactive pearling demonstration at Cygnet Bay's Broome Pearl lines, including an exclusive live pearl harvest.
- Deluxe 7-course gourmet menu of WA seafood, including a rare pearl meat delicacy, plus fresh, local produce and ingredients.
- Private chef on deck, with live action of a fresh seafood barbecue / open kitchen.
- Small group experience, with a combination of relaxed, cocktail-style dining and seated, long-table dining with white linen tablecloths.
- Opportunity to relax onboard and enjoy breathtaking coastal scenery while anchored in view of Cable Beach.
- Picture-perfect vista and photo opportunities of Broome’s world-famous sunset.
- Chance to spot plentiful turtles or whales and dolphins in season.
- Stunning onboard display of rare Broome pearls.
- Complimentary coach trip the following day to visit Cygnet Bay's Chinatown headquarters for an exclusive pearl appreciation and grading of the day's harvested pearl.
Travel by coach and enjoy a chilled Matso's Ginger Beer or soft drink.
Trio of Coffin Bay Oysters with Moontide Distillery White Pearl Gin & Mango Sauce
Shark Bay Crab Terrine with homemade Seeded Toasts
Cygnet Bay Pearl Meat Ceviche, on Pearl Shell
Marinated Exmouth Prawns with a Bush Tomato Aioli
Trio of Abrolhos Island Sea Scallops in a Herb & Garlic Butter Sauce
Crusty, fresh Bread with Manjimup Black Truffle Butter
Cone Bay Barramundi with a Lemon Pepper Crust, served with Pearl Couscous & Pomegranate Salad dressed in Matso's Ginger Beer Vinaigrette
Deconstructed Mascarpone Cheesecake with fresh Fruit Compote
*Menu may be adjusted slightly for seasonal variation
Our full wine list and beverage selection below is fully inclusive in your package, served for your enjoyment throughout the cruise:
Complimentary premium still and sparkling Margaret River fine wines by Howard Park - Petit Jeté NV, Miamup Rosé, Flint Rock Riesling, Miamup Chardonnay, Miamup Sauvignon Blanc Semillon, Flint Rock Pinot Noir and Miamup Cabernet.
Quality bottled beers and cider including Broome's Matso’s Ginger Beer, Spinifex Beer, Corona and 150 Lashes.
Non-alcoholic wine, beer, soft drinks and water served throughout the cruise.
Please note – we follow strict responsible service of alcohol requirements for guest safety.
With advance notice, we can cater for gluten-free, dairy-free and non-seafood diets – please advise us of special dietary requirements in the notes section of your booking, to ensure you receive our Alternative Menu.
At least 72 hours’ notice is required for any special requirements. Notification of food intolerances on the day is unlikely to be able to be accommodated, as logistics are planned well in advance.
Please be aware, as we are a boat with limited cooking facilities, we cannot vary the menu a great deal.
FREE NEXT-DAY PEARL APPRECIATION & GRADING
Your package includes the option of a free pearl appreciation and grading session the morning after your cruise, with Cygnet Bay Pearls, where the pearl harvested the night prior is graded. Please select this optional extra when booking. A complimentary coach will collect you from your accommodation to visit Cygnet Bay's fascinating, exhibition gallery and headquarters in Chinatown, Broome, to witness an exclusive grading of the pearl harvested on the cruise.
Pearl Appreciation – 9am to 9.30/40am, with coach transfers commencing from approximately 8.30am.
- Bring a print out of this booking confirmation or present it on your phone to board your cruise.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the weather and sun protection - hat, sunglasses, etc. You may on occasion need to walk a very short distance in minimal water, so please wear clothes that can be rolled up if needed, and won't be damaged if they are splashed with sea water.
- We advise you wear flat footwear as you will be in the open ocean and may need to wade through shallow water. You can remove and store shoes on the boat, we just ask guests to be mindful of the low risk of stubbed toes etc, if you do this.
- If you suffer seasickness, or aren't sure you don't, please take medication as motion sickness can be very unpleasant and we are not allowed to give any medication other than herbal remedies.
- While we serve complimentary alcohol as part of the tour, we follow responsible service of alcohol regulations.
- This is a seafood cruise and is best enjoyed as the menu is designed. Please contact us if you have any other dietary requirements.
This tour includes complimentary transfer to and from Gantheaume Beach, from many major resorts in Cable Beach and Broome. Pickup location options are below (please select your preferred option from the dropdown menu when booking). Please note pick up times will vary during the season, with sunset times, and numbers of pick ups, so your early-afternoon pick up will be advised by our local team the day prior to your tour. As a rough guide, pick ups are expected to be between 1 - 2pm.
- Broome Caravan Park
- Zanders Restaurant Bus Stop (for Cable Beach Club)
- Cable Beach Caravan Park Bus Stop
- Mantra Frangipani (Also for The Pearle, The Billi, Breezes of Broome & Tarangau Caravan Park)
- Oaks Cable Beach Bus Stop (Also for Broome Sanctuary Resort & Sanctuary Road Apartments)
- Oyster Bar Bus Stop (for Seashells, Beaches of Broome, Blue Seas Resort, Cocos Beach Bungalows, Cable Beach House, Sunset on Sunrise B&B, Cable Beach Backpackers)
- Divers Tavern Bus Stop (for RAC Cable Beach & Broome Beach Resort)
- Kimberley Sands Resort (Also for Bali Hai Resort & Spa)
- Broome TAFE Bus Stop
- Broome Aquatic & Recreation Centre Bus Stop (for Broome Time Accommodation)
- Broome Visitor Centre (for The Roebuck Bay Hotel)
- Mangrove Hotel
- Matso's Brewery Bus Stop (for Moonlight Bay Suites & Bayside Holiday Apartments)
- The Continental Hotel
- Oaks Broome
- Discovery Parks Bus Stop (Formerly Roebuck Bay Caravan Park, Mango Campground, Reflections Broome & Koolinda by the Bay)
- Pinctada McAlpine House
- Vacation Village Caravan Park
- Habitat Resort Broome
Your package concludes with the return trip back to the above locations.
. Meeting times vary through the season as advised above, however it will be likely between 1315 and 1415.
. There may be the need to do several rotations with the tender prior to our cruise being fully loaded/disembarked. Refreshments are provided throughout this time and this is a chance for you to relax on board the boat and get to know our crew.
CRUISE DEPARTURE LOCATION
. You will advised ahead of time if the departure location changes.
The health and safety of our guests and staff are our absolute priority. .
No smoking is permitted on board any of Broome Cruises, vessels or on the coach
- alarm Duration: 240
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Cable Beach?
The minimum age for Tours at Cable Beach is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Cable Beach last?
The average Tours session at our Cable Beach centre is 4 to 5 hour.
Is Tours Cable Beach open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Cable Beach centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Cable Beach open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Cable Beach is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Cable Beach center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Cable Beach center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Cable Beach?
Yes you can buy Tours Cable Beach gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Cable Beach vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
What is the postcode for Tours Cable Beach?
The postcode for Tours Cable Beach is 25HQ+F2 Cable Beach WA. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find from a postcode and satnav. We will supply detailed directions to Tours Cable Beach on your booking receipt.
Where is Tours Cable Beach?
The Tours Cable Beach center is located at the following address: 25HQ+F2 Cable Beach WA, Australia. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Cable Beach?
The average package price of Tours at Cable Beach $369.00. The lowest price is $369.00 with the most expensive option being $369.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
820 LocationsRedeem at 820 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 820 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1015748-250