1Choose your package
A magical way to see the historical Port City.
- After your city hotel pick up, drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower.
- Drive past Cottesloe Beach before heading to the main attraction of your tour, Fremantle.
- You’ll then proceed to Monument Hill for a bird’s eye view of Fremantle.
- Drive past the large sailing ships in the harbour and the famous E-Shed Markets.
- We continue our journey onwards past the historical Round House and the luxurious yachts at Victoria Quay before driving through the buzzing cappuccino strip.
- You’ll then enjoy the option of spending the rest of the day in Fremantle where you’ll be spoilt for choice with a huge range of local markets, shopping opportunities, restaurants and cafes to explore and travel back to Perth on the ferry.
- Choose to book over the weekend to visit the major attraction of the Fremantle weekend markets.
- Travel back to Perth with your coach captain.
Optional Extra Return to Perth by scenic Swan River cruise
- Marvel at the stunning views on the cruise up the Swan River passing through iconic Perth landmarks including Rocky Bay, Freshwater Bay Yacht Club and the Old Swan Brewery.
- Cruise includes Captain’s commentary.
- Enjoy unlimited tea & coffee on board on the way back to Perth.
- Enjoy free wine-tasting whilst your Captain highlights some places of interest along the way.
- Enjoy Western Australian wine tasting with full bar facilities on board.
- If adding the optional extra cruise, the tour will end at Barrack Street Jetty Perth (complimentary hotel drop-off not included).
Return Cruise to Perth (Optional Extra), Adults $30 per person, Children $18 per child. Cruise departs Fremantle at 12.45 pm and 3.45 pm.
Please note: Cruise starts from Fremantle and ends at the Barrack Street Jetty in Perth.
Prison Tour (Optional Extra), ‘Doing Time’ or ‘Great Escape’ tour. Tour provides insight on life behind bars, the prison was fully operational until 1991. Adults $25 per person, Children $15 per child.
- If adding the optional extra Prison Tour, the tour will end in Fremantle (complimentary hotel drop-off not included).
- Great Escape tour operates Daily every hour between 11.45am and 4.45pm
- Doing Time tour operates Daily every 30 minutes between 10.00am and 5.00pm.
- ‘Great Escape’ and ‘Doing Time’ Tour Duration 1 hour 15 minutes
Please note: This tour ends in Fremantle unless the return cruise option is chosen.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $88.00pp
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Fremantle?
The minimum age for Tours at Fremantle is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Fremantle last?
The average Tours session at our Fremantle centre is 5 hours 40 minutes.
Is Tours Fremantle open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Fremantle centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Fremantle open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Fremantle is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Fremantle center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Fremantle center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Fremantle?
Yes you can buy Tours Fremantle gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Fremantle vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Fremantle?
The Tours Fremantle center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Fremantle?
The average package price of Tours at Fremantle $98.33. The lowest price is $88.00 with the most expensive option being $119.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
524 LocationsRedeem at 524 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 524 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1009154-250