Public Tour: Winebus Yarra Valley Winery Tours, AUD $130 per person
Discover all the flavours of the cool climate wines of Victoria's Yarra Valley, one of Australia's favourite wine regions located east of Melbourne, Victoria.
Tastings at four venues (wineries, vineyard or vintage)
- Wine tastings at 4 venues
- Including lunch at one venue, either one Course à la carte meal with a glass of wine or Shared two course Italian Style; antipasto and wood-fired pizzas with a glass of wine.
- Visit to Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery.
Winebus Winery Tours will take you to gorgeous Yarra Valley Wineries and Vineyards with expansive views as well as intimate boutique wineries where you can enjoy a delicious wine pairing and conversations with experienced sommeliers. A winery restaurant lunch is served for the gourmet traveller, from a menu prepared from local produce on this food and wine tour.
Book in 3 easy steps:
1. Select the required number of passengers (Limits 6 people per booking for public tours)
2. Choose your tour date, click book now
3. Complete the form with your details and credit card details to secure your booking, click pay now
You will receive an email once your booking is confirmed.
Please check your Junk/Spam folder If you do not see a confirmation in your Inbox.
Contact us: 24/7
Tel (MB): 0428 265 818 | 0499 492 9495
International: +61 428 265 818, +61 499 492 495
When you book a Yarra Valley Winebus Tour we will ask for credit card details to secure your booking. You can choose to pay cash on the day but the credit card details are necessary to secure your booking. Prices stated are per person, in Australian dollars. Payment is required in full prior to the tour commencing. VISA and MasterCard are accepted.
Terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour if we do not have sufficient numbers to operate. If this happens we will contact you 1 - 2 days in advance and discuss other options with you.
- We have the right to alter the itinerary during peak demand or some private events come up at any winery we may be unable to visit as normal.
- We reserve the right to cancel the tour in the event of extreme weather conditions and bush fires.
- We reserve the right to use alternate vehicles and operators.
- Public tour cancellation at least 7 days before the tour 100% refund, 3 days before the tour 50% refund.
- "No shows" on the day is a late cancellation, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
- Winebus will give you a full refund if any cancellation caused by us.
- More terms and conditions click here http://www.winebus.com.au/terms-and-conditions
- alarm Duration: 480
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 1 Up To 7
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $130.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Refreshments Available
- Licensed bar
- All Equipment
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Gruyere?
The minimum age for Tours at Gruyere is 7 years old.
How long does an Tours session at Gruyere last?
The average Tours session at our Gruyere centre is 20 minutes.
Is Tours Gruyere open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Gruyere centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Gruyere open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Gruyere is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Gruyere center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Gruyere center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Gruyere?
Yes you can buy Tours Gruyere gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Gruyere vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Gruyere?
The Tours Gruyere center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Gruyere?
The average package price of Tours at Gruyere $0.00. The lowest price is $0.00 with the most expensive option being $0.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
524 LocationsRedeem at 524 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 524 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1011298-250