On this tour you experience:
- Margate Train -
Discover an eclectic array of quirky stores, housed on one of Tasmania’s historic trains. The antique store is a treasure trove and also offers some rare Tasmanian timbers for sale at very reasonable prices.
- Inverawe Gardens -
Wander through Australia’s largest privately owned native landscaped gardens and meet the amazing couple whose labour of 17 years of love has transformed this beautiful waterside property. As well as admiring the myriad of plants the area abounds in birdlife and other wildlife such as pademelons, an awesome place to relax over morning tea.
- Grandvewe Cheese & Hartshorn Distillery -
A taste sensation awaits your palate as you sample artisan cheeses made with the subtle flavour of sheeps milk. Discover how their passion for sustainability created a world award winning vodka by utilizing whey, a byproduct from their cheese production. Release your taste appreciation on wildflower aromatics in the process of gin making.
- Nutpatch Chocolates -
A private tasting of some truly wonderful handmade Tasmanian chocolates. Your palate will explode with tantalizing melting chocolate infused with local products such as berry fruit and Tasmanian wild honey, salted caramel or perhaps liqueur.
What to bring
The weather can be unpredictable in Tasmania and the evenings can be very cold. Warm jackets are whole-heartedly recommended.
Solid walking shoes for bush walks - they are relatively easy walks rather than hikes.
Cameras & phone chargers - there are so many photo opportunities. Tasmania is stunningly beautiful and you’d hate to miss that instagram opportunity.
A healthy enthusiasm for a lot of fun and amazing experiences and some of the best local produce you will taste.
Terms and conditions
- All times are approximate and dependant upon conditions. All tours are subject to weather conditions and Great Expeditions take no responsibility for any cancellations, road or tour closures out of our control. We will wherever possible arrange alternate routes, tours and experiences for guests.
- All tasting fees and entrance fees are included (unless they are additional options and those additional costs will be advised).
- All other meals are at guests own expense.
- Dietary requirements are catered for with prior notice. Non alcoholic beverages are available.
- Private tours are flexible if small group has specific requirements.
- Minimum numbers of 4 persons per trip (otherwise a $150 supplement is charged for less than 4 persons).
- Air conditioned, small vehicle transfers.
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED 14 DAYS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
FOR ALL BOOKINGS MADE WITH GREAT EXPEDITIONS THE FOLLOWING PENALTIES APPLY:
- FOR ALL CANCELLATIONS A 15% ADMIN FEE WILL BE CHARGED ON TOTAL TOUR AMOUNT
- FOR CANCELLATIONS BETWEEN 2-14 DAYS A 50% CANCELLATION PENALTY APPLIES ON TOTAL TOUR AMOUNT
- FOR CANCELLATIONS WITH LESS THAN 48 HOURS NOTICE OR “NO SHOW” A 100% CANCELLATION PENALTY APPLIES ON TOTAL TOUR AMOUNT.
- alarm Duration: 360
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 2
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $165.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Hobart?
The minimum age for Tours at Hobart is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Hobart last?
The average Tours session at our Hobart centre is 20 minutes.
Is Tours Hobart open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Hobart centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Hobart open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Hobart is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Hobart center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Hobart center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Hobart?
Yes you can buy Tours Hobart gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Hobart vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Hobart?
The Tours Hobart center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Hobart?
The average package price of Tours at Hobart $0.00. The lowest price is $0.00 with the most expensive option being $0.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
525 LocationsRedeem at 525 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 525 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011494-250