Discover one of only a few townships in the world with Benedictine monasteries then head to the famed Swan Valley region for wine and chocolate tasting.
- After your city accommodation pick-up we travel inland to one of the only fully operating Benedictine monasteries in the world – Hear stories of the town’s changing history – from times when a small group of Spanish Benedictine monks established a mission near the banks of the Moore River in 1847.
- View Baroque, Gothic revival, Byzantine, Italian, Renaissance and Latin architectural styles rising up between the eucalyptus trees and dusty scrub in the Australian outback.
- Visit the Abbey Church, which houses one of only two large Moser organs crafted in Germany and imported to Australia in the 1920’s and still in good working order.
- Visit the historic Old Flour Mill, dating back to 1879 and the castle-like St Ildephonsus’ and St Gertrude’s Colleges, striking structures from the outside but for many people, the highlight of the tour is discovering what awaits inside.
- After an exciting time inland we travel towards the Swan Valley to do wine-tasting at a local winery.
- Enjoy some chocolate-tasting at the Margaret River Chocolate Company (if time permits).
- Enjoy some short stops as you pass by wildflowers during season alongside the road when heading back to Perth to your accommodation.
Fresh light lunch is included.
- alarm Duration: 660
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $215.00pp
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
- Licensed bar
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at New Norcia?
The minimum age for Tours at New Norcia is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at New Norcia last?
The average Tours session at our New Norcia centre is 20 minutes.
Is Tours New Norcia open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our New Norcia centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours New Norcia open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at New Norcia is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours New Norcia center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours New Norcia center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours New Norcia?
Yes you can buy Tours New Norcia gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours New Norcia vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours New Norcia?
The Tours New Norcia center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at New Norcia?
The average package price of Tours at New Norcia $0.00. The lowest price is $0.00 with the most expensive option being $0.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
525 LocationsRedeem at 525 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 525 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1009174-250