Take the ultimate private National Park aquatic adventure to Sunshine Coast's hidden tropical paradise at Rainbow Beach's iconic Double Island Point. This spectacular Marine Park is only accessed at low tide with our specilised 4X4 and due to it's remoteness is home to many local and migrating wildlife throughout the year. Spend the day with family and friends and learn about one of the most diverse National Parks in the world with our fun local guides passionate about their roles in the conservation and sustainability of such an important wildlife refuge and Eco system. An amazing way to experience the Marine Park on a surf, stand up paddle and sea kayaking adventure.
- Experience a unique private Marine Park aquatic adventure > 4X4 beach access only around low tide.
- Personal experienced local tour guide > Learn about history, flora & fauna of the area.
- Choose your aquatic activity’s for the day in the spectacular Marine Park > Surfing, Dolphin View Sea Kayaking, Stand Up Paddling.
- Immerse yourself in the area's iconic natural features including Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands, Honeymoon Bay & Fraser Island views.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian & migrating wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (35,000 passing each way this year on migration), turtles, rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location, no experience needed and an ideal family adventure environment.
- Tasty picnic lunch at a stunning National Park scenic location. (we cater for all diets)
- Exclusive Double Island Point surfing, kayaking & stand up paddling aquatic operator.
Itinerary (Full day):
- Depart Noosa in private specialised 4X4 vehicle.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive along Teewah Beach that stretches over 50km's to Double Island Point.
- Take in the stunning wind swept Coloured Sand cliffs towering over the beach & many different types local flora & fauna.
- Arrive at the aquatic Marine Park paradise, Double Island Point.
- Breathtaking remote National Park beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life in the wild.
- Enjoy the turquoise waters of Honeymoon Bay with the aquatic activity of your choice.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the Marine Park.
- Whales on migration resting or to check us out and put on a show. (July-Nov)
- Spot the different types of turtles and rays in the crystal clear waters in the protected Marine Park.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
- Feel the thrill of surfing on Australia's longest wave with waves for 100's of meters and for all abilities and ages.
- Tasty picnic lunch & refreshments whilst viewing the stunning back drop of Fraser Island and Rainbow Beach cliffs.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
What to bring: towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, water, snacks, camera.
- alarm Duration: 360
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 2 Max 20
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Noosa Heads?
The minimum age for Tours at Noosa Heads is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Noosa Heads last?
The average Tours session at our Noosa Heads centre is 6 to 7 hour.
Is Tours Noosa Heads open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Noosa Heads centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Noosa Heads open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Noosa Heads is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Noosa Heads center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Noosa Heads center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Noosa Heads?
Yes you can buy Tours Noosa Heads gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Noosa Heads vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
What is the postcode for Tours Noosa Heads?
The postcode for Tours Noosa Heads is Noosa Heads QLD 4567. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find from a postcode and satnav. We will supply detailed directions to Tours Noosa Heads on your booking receipt.
Where is Tours Noosa Heads?
The Tours Noosa Heads center is located at the following address: 13 Noosa Dr, Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Noosa Heads?
The average package price of Tours at Noosa Heads $780.00. The lowest price is $780.00 with the most expensive option being $780.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
821 LocationsRedeem at 821 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 821 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011748-250