1Choose your package
- After your Perth city accommodation pickup travel south through suburbia in an air-conditioned coach to travel to Rockingham area. Take a short ferry ride across Shoalwater Bay to Penguin Island to see the star attraction – the little penguins- the smallest species in the world in their habitat & home away from home. Penguin Island has many geographical features, such as cliffs, small sea caves, headlands, beaches, coves, notches and natural bridges. There are also numerous wave-cut platforms. Significant areas of Penguin Island include North Rock, Pelican Bluff, North Beach, McKenzies Well, South Beach, Abalone Point, and Surfers Beach
- Explore the Island and the marine park, which abounds with other wildlife including wild dolphins, sea lions, stingrays, pelicans, king skinks and over 50 species of seabirds.
- Relax, near the crystal clear waters of Shoalwater Bay or enjoy a short walk on the island (time permitting).
- Visit the Penguin Discovery Centre to catch the exciting morning Penguin Feed show where the little fairy penguins are fed fresh fish individually by the islands rangers in their specially built enclosure.
- Keep an eye out for nesting pelicans & other seabirds up close especially September & October when their chicks are hatching.
- Take photos of these little penguins. Roam around for a while before we board the ferry to return to the mainland. Enjoy the freshness of nature, the ocean waves and sound of nature.
- Choose to be dropped at the doorstep of your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
Optional Extra – Experience an exhilarating 45-minute Glass Bottom Boat Cruise at 11.15 am to meet the penguins and sea lions. If you’re lucky you may even spot a dolphin or two. Adults $20 per person, Children $15 per child.
Note: Penguin Island is closed from 2 June to 14 September (Please check tour availability before booking)
- alarm Duration: 240
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $125.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
Whether you’re looking for a half day, full day, or extended tour, there’s something for everyone when you take part in one of our amazing experiences. Fun for all ages, each and every one of our tours are ideal for any occasion, whether it’s a team-building corporate event, family day out, or just a fun day out with friends. Experiencing first-hand some of the finest sights you’ll find anywhere in Western Australia, you’ll find that we can take you on a journey to incredible locations which includes the likes of Penguin Island, Swan Valley, and so much more. Encountering one of our amazing tours in Perth, our friendly and professional staff will ensure that your experience is a memorable one.
- Full Instruction
- Spectators welcome
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Rockingham?
The minimum age for Tours at Rockingham is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Rockingham last?
The average Tours session at our Rockingham centre is 6 hours 20 minutes.
Is Tours Rockingham open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Rockingham centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Rockingham open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Rockingham is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Rockingham center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Rockingham center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Rockingham?
Yes you can buy Tours Rockingham gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Rockingham vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Rockingham?
The Tours Rockingham center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Rockingham?
The average package price of Tours at Rockingham $167.50. The lowest price is $125.00 with the most expensive option being $210.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
525 LocationsRedeem at 525 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 525 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1009164-250