- Guided tour Lucas Cave
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- No visit to Jenolan Caves would be complete without first stopping at Echo Point to view the famous Three Sisters
- Learn about the Aboriginal Dreamtime legend of the three sisters who were turned to stone
- They’re an amazing sight as the sun shifts to cast magnificent colours across the rock face
- Travel through Katoomba, the ‘capital’ of the Blue Mountains
- Stop to take photos from a perfect vantage point and capture awe-inspiring views of dramatic cliffs, deep canyons and lush vegetation, particularly eucalypt
- Learn ancient Aboriginal Dreamtime interpretations of the creation of the world
- Head to Jenolan Caves along the Cliff Drive with its stunning scenery
- An experienced guide will take you through the oldest known cave system in the world
- The caves all feature amazing lighting, underground rivers and limestone formations
- Visit captivating Lucas Cave, the largest of the Jenolan Caves. Its highest chamber reaches 54 metres and is known as 'the Cathedral'
- Glimpse Australian birds and animals, including kangaroos and platypus, among the quiet bushland, the deep caves and great valley
- Admire the beauty of the Blue Lake, the result of mineral-laden water seeping through the limestone caves. A great photo opportunity!
What to Bring
- Sturdy non-slip enclosed walking shoes (no heels or sandals)
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Warm layers in cooler months
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Sydney?
The minimum age for Tours at Sydney is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Sydney last?
The average Tours session at our Sydney centre is 11 hour 20 minutes.
Is Tours Sydney open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Sydney centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Sydney open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Sydney is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Sydney center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Sydney center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Sydney?
Yes you can buy Tours Sydney gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Sydney vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Sydney?
The Tours Sydney center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Sydney?
The average package price of Tours at Sydney $185.00. The lowest price is $185.00 with the most expensive option being $185.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
524 LocationsRedeem at 524 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 524 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Venue Ref: 1009114-250