- After your city accommodation pick up we will be travelling north & enjoy the peaceful ambience at Neil Hawkins Park where you’ll encounter an abundance of native Australia birds including parrots and cockatoos & a serene peaceful ambience of the lake with fish to sight.
- Soak up some rays and bask in the pristine blue waters at Hillary’s Beach.
- Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and the marina, a premier recreational destination since opening in 1988 for some retail therapy for fashion, surf wear, crafts, souvenirs, clothing, Australiana or enjoy the café & restaurant strip.
Optional Extra – Entry to AQWA, Adults $30 per person, Children $18 per child.
- Visit the AQWA – The Aquarium of Western Australia, with spectacular live coral displays and the world’s largest collection of WA marine life, an underwater journey along the west Australian coast, an interesting array of fish, turtles, seahorses, corals, shark etc and also the glass tunnel.
- Touch a starfish or baby shark at the child-friendly discovery pool plus experience the wonder of one of the world’s largest living coral reef exhibits.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $110.00pp
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
- Licensed bar
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at The Vines?
The minimum age for Tours at The Vines is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at The Vines last?
The average Tours session at our The Vines centre is 4 hours 20 minutes.
Is Tours The Vines open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our The Vines centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours The Vines open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at The Vines is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours The Vines center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours The Vines center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours The Vines?
Yes you can buy Tours The Vines gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours The Vines vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours The Vines?
The Tours The Vines center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at The Vines?
The average package price of Tours at The Vines $110.00. The lowest price is $110.00 with the most expensive option being $110.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
525 LocationsRedeem at 525 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 525 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1009176-250