- After your complimentary city accommodation pick up journey east and a historical wonderland awaits, through the townships of historical Guildford, Midland, and the picturesque regions of Mundaring and Sawyers Valley, soaking up spectacular views of the Darling mountain Ranges along the way on your drive to York
- Arrive in the historic Town of York, characterised by dainty cottages and colourful rose gardens, and enjoy a walk along the majestic Avon River and the famous swinging bridge.
- Drive past the large farms and huge machinery used in this wheat belt area, for which our country is so famous for.
- Visit the wheat belt town of Corrigin with its unique Dog Cemetery, dedicated to man’s best friend. Dogs play a vital and important role with farmers in the rural regions of Australia.
- Arrive in Hyden to marvel at the iconic Wave Rock, a huge granite block resembling the shape of an Ocean wave- in the middle of the desert which has colourful etchings believed to be 2.63 billion years old. The Wave rock according to geologists was at one time under the ocean and over centuries the receding waters left marks on the rock, which can be seen even today. Please note presently the closest ocean waters are almost 250 km's away at the closest point.
- Enjoy a light lunch in Hyden and an Eco-Walk up the Wave Rock to soak up the natural landscape and the wonderment of the surrounding countryside area.
- Explore Hippo’s Yawn Cave – a rock resembling a yawning African hippopotamus, that stands at over 12 metres tall.
- Pass through picturesque fruit orchards on the leisurely journey back to Perth.
- Enjoy the seasonal wildflowers of the area, in season from mid-July to October.
- After a wonderful day out travel back to Perth through fruit orchards & other local towns. This tour concludes either at your accommodation or you can choose to be dropped off at another location within Perth CBD.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $185.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
Whether you’re looking for a half day, full day, or extended tour, there’s something for everyone when you take part in one of our amazing experiences. Fun for all ages, each and every one of our tours are ideal for any occasion, whether it’s a team-building corporate event, family day out, or just a fun day out with friends. Experiencing first-hand some of the finest sights you’ll find anywhere in Western Australia, you’ll find that we can take you on a journey to incredible locations which includes the likes of Penguin Island, Swan Valley, and so much more. Encountering one of our amazing tours in Perth, our friendly and professional staff will ensure that your experience is a memorable one.
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at York?
The minimum age for Tours at York is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at York last?
The average Tours session at our York centre is 11 hour 20 minutes.
Is Tours York open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our York centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours York open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at York is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours York center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours York center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours York?
Yes you can buy Tours York gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours York vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours York?
The Tours York center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at York?
The average package price of Tours at York $185.00. The lowest price is $185.00 with the most expensive option being $185.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
525 LocationsRedeem at 525 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 525 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1009162-250