1Choose your package
- Sites: You’ll explore the eastern side of the Melbourne CBD laneways, home to some of our most famous and interesting places. This is the side of Melbourne most tourists (and even some locals!) never see.
- Bars: You’ll stop for drinks at three great Melbourne’s bars, plus pass by a dozen more for you to visit another time. We spend about 30-45 minutes at each bar so you’re not feeling rushed. A shared plates menu will also be served at our dinner location. And we cater for every conceivable food request (yes, even paleo).
- History: You’ll learn about Melbourne’s love affair with drinking, the persecution of barmaids, our booziest and brazen Police Commissioner, the 1851 gold rush, secret men’s clubs (sssshhh), and much more.
- alarm Duration: 180
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1 Max 15
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $99.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Refreshments Available
- Licenced bar
- 2 Course Meal
- Full Instruction
- Licensed bar
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Walking Tours at Melbourne?
The minimum age for Walking Tours at Melbourne is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Walking Tours session at Melbourne last?
The average Walking Tours session at our Melbourne centre is 3 hours 20 minutes.
Is Walking Tours Melbourne open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Walking Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Melbourne centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Walking Tours Melbourne open for bookings at weekends?
Walking Tours at Melbourne is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Walking Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Walking Tours Melbourne center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Walking Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Walking Tours Melbourne center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Walking Tours Melbourne?
Yes you can buy Walking Tours Melbourne gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Walking Tours Melbourne vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Walking Tours Melbourne?
The Walking Tours Melbourne center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Walking Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Walking Tours at Melbourne?
The average package price of Walking Tours at Melbourne $99.00. The lowest price is $99.00 with the most expensive option being $99.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
90 LocationsRedeem at 90 Walking Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 90 Walking Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1009942-254