1Choose your package
- Complimentary pick up from Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
- Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide (you may even spot a kangaroo or koala!)
- Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Summertown and Uraidla on the way to our first winery
- Indulge in a seasonal platter and wine tastings at the very picturesque Pike & Joyce, Lenswood
- Relax with a Wine Flight (set tasting of white and red wines) at the family owned Golding Wines, Lobethal
- Enjoy free time in Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street.
- After lunch we head to Nepenthe in Balhannah for tastings of their cool climate wines
- Our last stop for the day is Saint & Scholar to enjoy wine tasting, plus the option to try your luck on their floating golf green for your chance to win $1000 in prizes*
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
Full day luxury tour approx. 8 hours.
Tour includes: Seasonal platter for morning tea and all wine tastings throughout the day.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.
*Saint & Scholar is closed on Monday and Tuesday and will be substituted for another Adelaide Hills winery on these days.
- alarm Duration: 480
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Up To 6
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $195.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
The perfect combination between spectacular scenery, exquisite food, and divine wine is exactly what you can expect with our amazing experiences. With luxury tours available for group events of all occasions, you’ll find that we are able to offer a personalised experience no matter what the event, whether it’s a birthday party, corporate event, family day out, or just a fun day out with friends. Either way, you’ll be in for an enjoyable experience from the very start – especially as you’ll encounter magnificent landscapes throughout. When you go for one of our superb tours in Barossa Valley, Hahndorf, or surrounding Adelaide Hills, our team of friendly and professional staff will ensure that your experience is one that you’ll never forget.
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
- Cafe Nearby
- All Equipment
- Licensed bar
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Wine & Vineyard at Hahndorf?
The minimum age for Wine & Vineyard at Hahndorf is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Wine & Vineyard session at Hahndorf last?
The average Wine & Vineyard session at our Hahndorf centre is 8 hours 20 minutes.
Is Wine & Vineyard Hahndorf open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Wine & Vineyard is busiest at the weekend - and our Hahndorf centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Wine & Vineyard Hahndorf open for bookings at weekends?
Wine & Vineyard at Hahndorf is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Wine & Vineyard bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Wine & Vineyard Hahndorf center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Wine & Vineyard locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Wine & Vineyard Hahndorf center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Wine & Vineyard Hahndorf?
Yes you can buy Wine & Vineyard Hahndorf gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Wine & Vineyard Hahndorf vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Wine & Vineyard Hahndorf?
The Wine & Vineyard Hahndorf center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Wine & Vineyard centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Wine & Vineyard at Hahndorf?
The average package price of Wine & Vineyard at Hahndorf $220.00. The lowest price is $195.00 with the most expensive option being $245.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
138 LocationsRedeem at 138 Wine & Vineyard Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 138 Wine & Vineyard locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1010670-110