This is a perfect tour for those with limited time in Sydney but wanting to enjoy a winery visit and the Blue Mountains in one day. The vineyard is in spectacular surrounds and features classic cool climate varietals such as riesling, pinot noir, pinot gris, rose, chardonnay and more.
Your private Blue Mountains tour itinerary will include:
- Pick up at any location in Sydney. (pick up times are flexible to suit and can be selected at checkout)
- Depart Sydney over the Harbour Bridge to start the tour.
- Enter the Blue Mountains National Park at Glenbrook to enjoy finding kangaroos and native birds in the wild.
- Continue climbing and enjoy a visit to an ancient Aboriginal rock art site.
- Head to a secluded view point that will introduce you to the vast beauty of the Blue Mountains as you enjoy Australia's Grand Canyon.
- Optional visit to Scenic World to ride the world steepest incline railway into lush temperate rain forest for a short walk.
- Drive down through more stunning bushland into the beauty of the Megalong Valley for lunch at a uniquely Australian location, dining amongst the gum trees and with kookaburras and parrots.
- Continue to our cool climate winery to sample local riesling, pinot noir, chardonnay, pinot gris and more in a truly magical setting, where there is sometimes kangaroos on the property. Enjoy an optional cheese platter to compliment the wine tasting.
- We then enjoy a final vista overlooking the dramatic Grose Valley with views of the regions tallest waterfall before making our way back towards Sydney.
- On a clear evening you can elect to take a river cruise back to the city or you can choose to be dropped back to your hotel or any location that suits.
- National park entry
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation (Unless taking river cruise option for return leg)
- Chilled refreshments whilst travelling
- Winery visit and full tasting with vineyard owner
- Free WiFi on board
- Full guiding throughout the day
- Optional selection of photos from the day
- Lunch (Can be flexible to suit tastes, budgets and dietary requirements)
- Entry fee to Featherdale, Scenic World or other attractions that might be visited
- Return river cruise ticket if chosen
This tour can be fully customised to suit your needs so please use the above as a guide only. Your Sydney Guide will always deliver a great day out that works for you and your group.
- alarm Duration: 600
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1 Max 20
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Wine & Vineyard at Sydney?
The minimum age for Wine & Vineyard at Sydney is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Wine & Vineyard session at Sydney last?
The average Wine & Vineyard session at our Sydney centre is 120 minutes.
Is Wine & Vineyard Sydney open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Wine & Vineyard is busiest at the weekend - and our Sydney centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Wine & Vineyard Sydney open for bookings at weekends?
Wine & Vineyard at Sydney is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Wine & Vineyard bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Wine & Vineyard Sydney center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Wine & Vineyard locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Wine & Vineyard Sydney center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Wine & Vineyard Sydney?
Yes you can buy Wine & Vineyard Sydney gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Wine & Vineyard Sydney vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Wine & Vineyard Sydney?
The Wine & Vineyard Sydney center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Wine & Vineyard centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Wine & Vineyard at Sydney?
The average package price of Wine & Vineyard at Sydney $249.00. The lowest price is $249.00 with the most expensive option being $249.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
138 LocationsRedeem at 138 Wine & Vineyard Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 138 Wine & Vineyard locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011518-110