1Choose your package
- Discover two major highlights of Western Australia – Perth and the Swan Valley Region.
- Drive past major Perth City highlights including the Swan Bell Tower and Crown Perth.
- Soak up the ambience of this region, abundant with old vines, quaint cellar doors and modern micro-breweries. The region is very popular for its unique breweries, wineries and fruit growing region.
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
- Visit a local brewery for beer tasting where you can unwind and relax with a cold beer or cider.
- Enjoy hundreds of delicious chocolate products and chocolate tastings.
- View the spectacular array of produce, and award-winning wines and a huge range of home-made jams, preserves, olive oils sauces, dressings, spice mixes and desserts.
- Enjoy liqueurs and food product tasting while in the Swan Valley.
- After an enjoyable tour of Swan Valley you will be dropped back to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $110.00pp
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
- Licensed bar
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Wine & Vineyard at The Vines?
The minimum age for Wine & Vineyard at The Vines is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Wine & Vineyard session at The Vines last?
The average Wine & Vineyard session at our The Vines centre is 4 hours 20 minutes.
Is Wine & Vineyard The Vines open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Wine & Vineyard is busiest at the weekend - and our The Vines centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Wine & Vineyard The Vines open for bookings at weekends?
Wine & Vineyard at The Vines is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Wine & Vineyard bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Wine & Vineyard The Vines center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Wine & Vineyard locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Wine & Vineyard The Vines center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Wine & Vineyard The Vines?
Yes you can buy Wine & Vineyard The Vines gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Wine & Vineyard The Vines vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Wine & Vineyard The Vines?
The Wine & Vineyard The Vines center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Wine & Vineyard centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Wine & Vineyard at The Vines?
The average package price of Wine & Vineyard at The Vines $117.50. The lowest price is $110.00 with the most expensive option being $125.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
138 LocationsRedeem at 138 Wine & Vineyard Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 138 Wine & Vineyard locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1009176-110