- Pick up from Glenelg, Adelaide CBD or Hahndorf accommodation
- Drive through the beautiful hills villages of Stirling, Aldgate and Bridgewater
- Visit the historical Herbig Family Tree in Springton
- Enjoy cheese tasting at the award winning Barossa Cheese Co., Angaston
- Relax at the iconic Seppeltsfield Winery and cellar door with wine tastings and explore the beautiful grounds
- Visit Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, Nuriootpa, where you will be able to taste Maggie's world renowned products and see the TV series set of 'The Cook and the Chef'
- Experience a panoramic view over the Barossa Valley at Mengler’s Hill Lookout and Sculpture Park
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an optional helicopter flight over the Barossa Valley (extra charge applies)
- Optional a la carte lunch at Lou Miranda Estate, Rowland Flat, plus a glass of your favourite wine from your pre-lunch tastings OR purchase your own lunch along the main street of Tanunda with a choice of over 20 eateries within a 500m strip.
- Sit back and relax after lunch with wine, cider and chocolate liqueur tastings at the international award winning Kellermeister Cellar Door, Lyndoch
- Finish your tasting journey with the best kept secret in the Barossa Valley at Schild Estate, Lyndoch. Indulge in 5 handmade chocolate truffles paired with Schild Estate wines (for the non-chocolate lovers, enjoy a gourmet cheese platter instead)
- Visit the Whispering Wall and experience it’s unique acoustics first-hand (it really does whisper!)
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
Full day luxury tour approx. 9 hours
Tour includes: Wine, cider, cheese and chocolate tastings. Optional a la carte lunch at Lou Miranda Estate plus a glass of wine.Complimentary bottled water supplied.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $249.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
The perfect combination between spectacular scenery, exquisite food, and divine wine is exactly what you can expect with our amazing experiences. With luxury tours available for group events of all occasions, you’ll find that we are able to offer a personalised experience no matter what the event, whether it’s a birthday party, corporate event, family day out, or just a fun day out with friends. Either way, you’ll be in for an enjoyable experience from the very start – especially as you’ll encounter magnificent landscapes throughout. When you go for one of our superb tours in Barossa Valley, Hahndorf, or surrounding Adelaide Hills, our team of friendly and professional staff will ensure that your experience is one that you’ll never forget.
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
- Cafe Nearby
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Brewery & Distillary at Adelaide?
The minimum age for Brewery & Distillary at Adelaide is 18 years old.
How long does an Brewery & Distillary session at Adelaide last?
The average Brewery & Distillary session at our Adelaide centre is 20 minutes.
Is Brewery & Distillary Adelaide open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Brewery & Distillary is busiest at the weekend - and our Adelaide centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Brewery & Distillary Adelaide open for bookings at weekends?
Brewery & Distillary at Adelaide is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Brewery & Distillary bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Brewery & Distillary Adelaide center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Brewery & Distillary locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Brewery & Distillary Adelaide center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Brewery & Distillary Adelaide?
Yes you can buy Brewery & Distillary Adelaide gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Brewery & Distillary Adelaide vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Brewery & Distillary Adelaide?
The Brewery & Distillary Adelaide center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Brewery & Distillary centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Brewery & Distillary at Adelaide?
The average package price of Brewery & Distillary at Adelaide $0.00. The lowest price is $0.00 with the most expensive option being $0.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
18 LocationsRedeem at 18 Brewery & Distillary Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 18 Brewery & Distillary locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1010672-252