1Choose your package
Experience an Epic Ocean Adventure back to nature and into the wild with our Noosa Dolphin View Kayak Tour. Feel the thrill of a stunning 4X4 adventure along the spectacular Teewah Beach from Noosa’s North Shore, deep into the Great Sandy National Park to a pristine ocean kayaking location, Double Island Point.
Immerse yourself in the views and natural beauty of Australia’s Nature Coast on a guided kayak tour whilst experiencing a buzzing hub of wildlife including Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and more in this tropical aquatic paradise. This location features scenic views of the Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs, Fraser Island and pristine Honeymoon Bay.
Double Island Point is only accessible by 4X4 vehicles from Noosa around the low tide, its away from the crowds and into the heart of the Great Sandy National Park where many of the local and migrating wildlife can be experienced.
Large Bottlenose dolphin pods, Humpback whales (June – November), six of the world’s seven marine turtle species can be found here as well as manta rays, sting rays, soldier crabs in their thousands and a variety of spectacular local and migrating bird species including the Brahminy and Whistling Kite, Eastern Osprey and many others.
Our experienced local guides will take you on a gentle kayak tour in the tropical waters of Honeymoon Bay and Double Island Point headland taking in the breath taking views and natural surroundings of the area as well as seeing the Double Island Point Lighthouse from a unique view. Bottlenose dolphin pods are often seen here enjoying the Marine Park and feeding on large schools of fish and to see them living in their own habitat is a truly rewarding wildlife kayak experience.
No experience is required for this Noosa sea kayak tour, beginner friendly location & suitable for all levels from 7 years up. We may allow children from 4 years on request basis and booster seat for 4X4 transportation will be required.
- Experience a unique National Park kayak adventure > 4WD vehicle access only.
- Breathtaking remote National Park beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland of Double Island Point & Honeymoon Bay.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life including dolphins, whales, turtles & rays
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their natural habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins & whales (35,000 pass each way this year on migration) .
- Turtles, manta rays, local and migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent
- Kayak along the towering Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs with Fraser Island views
- Friendly local kayak guides > learn about all the history, wildlife and conservation of the Great Sandy National Park.
- Beginner friendly environment suitable for all abilities.
What's included: 4X4 Great Beach Drive experience, equipment, guided kayak tour, National Park entry fees, Noosa North Shore ferry fees, light snacks & refreshments, pictures on request.
What to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, snacks, change of clothes.
(It is a requirement that all food, littler and any other waste are taken with you out of the National Park on completion of your visit)
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4X4 vehicles, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of beach 4X4 taking in the stunning views of the Great Sandy National Park & Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs
- Arrive at Double Island Point, within the Great Sandy Marine Park
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle taking in the stunning natural views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration passing by, putting on a show or resting in the bay.
- Spot the different types of turtles and rays in the crystal clear waters in the protected Marine Park..
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure at one of the 3 pick up points detailed below:
- Noosa Heads: The J Noosa (Theatre) 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads (Good all day parking & best if traveling from outside Noosa).
- Noosa Heads: Noosa Heads Bus Station, Corner Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive (Near Hastings St, limited parking).
- Noosaville: Pelican Boat Hire 180 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville (at giant pelican statue)
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Eco Tours at Noosa Heads?
The minimum age for Eco Tours at Noosa Heads is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Eco Tours session at Noosa Heads last?
The average Eco Tours session at our Noosa Heads centre is 20 minutes.
Is Eco Tours Noosa Heads open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Eco Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Noosa Heads centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Eco Tours Noosa Heads open for bookings at weekends?
Eco Tours at Noosa Heads is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Eco Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Eco Tours Noosa Heads center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Eco Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Eco Tours Noosa Heads center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Eco Tours Noosa Heads?
Yes you can buy Eco Tours Noosa Heads gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Eco Tours Noosa Heads vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Eco Tours Noosa Heads?
The Eco Tours Noosa Heads center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Eco Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Eco Tours at Noosa Heads?
The average package price of Eco Tours at Noosa Heads $0.00. The lowest price is $0.00 with the most expensive option being $0.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
61 LocationsRedeem at 61 Eco Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 61 Eco Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Venue Ref: 1011748-248