Hire SUP is a fun and exciting way to explore the magnificent Mooloolah River. Stop along the way at one of the sandy beaches for a well-deserved swim. Keep your eyes peeled for our resident Dolphins!
These rules and regulations are designed for your enjoyment, safety and safety of others.
Let’s make today the best day of your holiday.
PLEASE READ THEM VERY CAREFULLY.
- AT ALL TIME YOU MUST STAY WITHIN THE DESIGNATED HIRE AREA ( Mooloolah River & Canals Only)
- IF YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 12 AND ABLE TO SWIM YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO WEAR A LIFE JACKET. HOWEVER, LIFE JACKETS ARE ISSUED FREE OF CHARGE TO ANY PARTICIPANT AND IF REQUIRED MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIME.
- 0 (ZERO) ALCOHOL TOLERANCE LEVEL IS REQUIRED OF ALL PARTICIPANTS.
- YOU HAVE TO REPORT ANY INCIDENT OR COLLISION THAT HAS OCCURRED DURING YOUR HIRE.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PARTICIPANTS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- ONLY NAMED PEOPLE ON THIS FORM ARE ALLOWED TO USE THE HIRE EQUIPMENT.
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR LEG LEASH AT ALL TIME.
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LEAVE AND RETURN TO THE DOCK IN THE KNEELING POSITION (10 METRES).
- YOU ARE DEEMED RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS, AS SUCH, YOU PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURY CAUSED WILLFULLY OR BY NEGLIGENCE ON YOUR PART.
- YOU ARE DEEMED RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THE EQUIPMENT YOU HIRE, AS SUCH, YOU ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT FURTHER COSTS CAN BE BROUGHT AGAINST YOU.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING ALL ADVICE AND INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR THE SAFETY OF AND THE SAFE USE OF THE STAND UP PADDLE EQUIPMENT.
WARNING – THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK YOUR REPRESENTATIVE BEFORE SIGNING.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUP ACTIVITIELike any activity, it can be dangerous and that by participation in it I am exposed to certain risks, therefore: -I ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND that whilst participating in the Activity: -· The conditions in which the activity is conducted may vary without warning.· Other persons participating in the Activity may cause me injury or damage to my property for which they may be liable.· I may cause injury to other persons or damage their property, for which I may be liable.· I may cause loss of damage to property used / hired for which I would be liable.· I may be injured suffer damage to my property as a result of my negligence or breach of contract.· There may be no or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured.· I assume the risk of and responsibility for any injury, death or property damage resulting from my participation.· I will take special attention to all instructions oral or written and will query any matters that I do not understand.· I am not under the influence of drugs / medication / mind altering substances that affect my understanding of safety instructions or ability to safety participate.· I do not have any allergies that affect my ability to participate any aspect of this activity.· I do not suffer from any mental infirmity / allergies that may prejudice my performance/safety or the safety of others.· I name and acknowledge the full responsibility for participant less than 16 years of age.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY TO THE SERVICE PROVIDER
IN CONSIDERATION of the acceptance of me participating, except to the extent it is precluded by statutory law I AGREE TO RELEASE AND INDEMNIFY The Service Provider as follows:
- I release, indemnify and hold harmless the Service Provider, its servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for or in respect of or arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to me or my property whether by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
Before signing your boarding pass (part 2) you have read and understood this entire document (part 1) and know that it affects your legal rights.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $30.00pp
Perfectly placed in one of the most beautiful locations in Eastern Australia, you’ll most definitely be left in the best hands when you learn to dive at our incredible PADI 5 Star Dive Facility. Joined throughout your session by our team of friendly qualified members of staff, you’ll be supplied with all the equipment that you need to take part which includes all of the necessary safety gear. With no previous experience required, you’ll find that we are able to accommodate for divers of all levels of experience. When you go Scuba Diving in Mooloolaba, you’ll be given the perfect chance to take advantage of Queensland’s stunning Sunshine Coast – getting in touch with your inner underwater explorer along the way.
- All Equipment
- Qualified Instructors
- Refreshments Available
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) at Mooloolaba?
The minimum age for Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) at Mooloolaba is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) session at Mooloolaba last?
The average Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) session at our Mooloolaba centre is 20 minutes.
Is Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Mooloolaba open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) is busiest at the weekend - and our Mooloolaba centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Mooloolaba open for bookings at weekends?
Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) at Mooloolaba is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Mooloolaba center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Mooloolaba center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Mooloolaba?
Yes you can buy Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Mooloolaba gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Mooloolaba vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Mooloolaba?
The Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Mooloolaba center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) at Mooloolaba?
The average package price of Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) at Mooloolaba $30.00. The lowest price is $30.00 with the most expensive option being $30.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
49 LocationsRedeem at 49 Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 49 Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Other Experiences at this location
Venue Ref: 1009688-237