Take your taste buds on a culinary adventure as you experience the tantalising flavours of Australia’s seafood capital, Port Lincoln, on this exclusive one-day tour. Immerse yourself into culture, learning firsthand from passionate locals all about the Eyre Peninsula’s spectacular sights and delectable delights. This culinary sightseeing tour is going to awaken your senses. It features some of the world’s most sought-after seafood including Coffin Bay Oysters, and exquisite local produce. You’ll also experience magnificent coastal scenery, and up-close-and-personal wildlife encounters. After this incredible day, you’ll want to come back for more.
• Oyster Lease Tour and Tastings Cruise with ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’
• Fresh Fish Place factory tour followed by a tantalising seafood lunch
• Native wildlife including wild koalas
• Footprint-free, white, sandy beaches
• Stunning coastal scenery of Whalers Way
• Port Lincoln Marina tour and tasting platter with wine
• Your entertaining and knowledgeable local guide
You will be transferred from your Adelaide accommodation to the airport bright and early to catch your 7am flight. Arriving in Port Lincoln 45 minutes later, you’ll be met by your guide at the airport before you travel a short way to the picturesque Port Lincoln town-ship. Then get ready to explore the extraordinary coastline of Whalers Way and Fisheries Bay. You won’t be able to put your camera away, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for native wildlife including families of emus and kangaroos.
Next, it’s time to visit a wild koala population at Mikkira Station where these furry friends don’t mind posing for that perfect koala selfie. With lunch time drawing nearer, it’s time to head back into Port Lincoln to the award-winning Fresh Fish Place where you will learn about the local fishing industry on a factory tour with tastings. Following the tour, enjoy a mouth-watering lunch of freshly prepared local seafood.
After lunch it’s off to Coffin Bay. You’ll be heading out onto the crystal-clear waters on the ‘Pure Coffin Bay Oysters’ personalised Oyster Lease Tour and Tastings Cruise. Learn about how their world-famous oysters are farmed at their lease while you pluck and shuck fresh oysters from the water.
With a full tummy, explore the beautiful Coffin Bay National Park. Take your shoes off to stroll along a stunning white sandy beach you’ll probably have all to yourself. At Glen Forest Tourist Park you will have the opportunity to taste some more local wines and get up close to native wildlife.
As your tour draws to an end, enjoy your last taste of ‘Australia’s Seafood Frontier’ at the lovely Port Lincoln Marina Hotel where your taste buds will be wowed by a shared tasting platter of local produce. Your guide will then return you to the airport for your 7.40pm flight back to Adelaide, where your airport shuttle will have you back to your accommodation at approximately 9pm.
• Flights – Adelaide Port Lincoln return
• All activities and entry fees
• All meals – morning tea, lunch and dinner
• Wine and produce tastings
• Airport transfers
• Transport – 7-seater executive 4WD
• Local guide and expert knowledge
• Dietary requirements can be catered for but must be advised at time of booking.
• Private tours require a minimum of two people to operate or a single traveller fee will apply.
• Return flights Adelaide to Port Lincoln are included, flying with Rex Airlines.
• Flight times – Monday to Friday flights depart Adelaide at 7am and arrive Port Lincoln at 7.50am. Saturday flights depart 9am and arrive 9.50am. Return flights depart Port Lincoln 7.40pm and arrive Adelaide 8.30pm.
• Airport shuttle transfer included and will pick up at your Adelaide accommodation at 6.15am and have you back at your Adelaide accommodation at approximately 9.30pm.
• Please be aware if travelling on a Saturday, the first flight does have a later departure time so the itinerary will be at a slightly faster pace to fit everything in.
• Please read our full Booking Terms & Conditions prior to booking your tour.
- alarm Duration: 840
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 2
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $1645.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Adelaide?
The minimum age for Tours at Adelaide is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Adelaide last?
The average Tours session at our Adelaide centre is 14 hours 20 minutes.
Is Tours Adelaide open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Adelaide centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Adelaide open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Adelaide is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Adelaide center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Adelaide center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Adelaide?
Yes you can buy Tours Adelaide gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Adelaide vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Adelaide?
The Tours Adelaide center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Adelaide?
The average package price of Tours at Adelaide $1,645.00. The lowest price is $1,645.00 with the most expensive option being $1,645.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
524 LocationsRedeem at 524 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 524 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011170-250