- Pick up from Adelaide CBD, Glenelg or Hahndorf accommodation
- Visit Adelaide’s highest peak, Mount Lofty Summit, to experience a panoramic view of Adelaide
- We then drive through the beautiful Hills villages of Summertown, Uraidla and Lenswood, passing by the historical Camelot Castle
- Visit the wildlife park where you can see many Australian animals such as koalas, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, wombats, dingos, echidnas and more
- Walk amongst and feed the kangaroos and wallabies with a complimentary bag of pellets
- Delight in a cuddle and have your photo taken with a Koala
- Snap a selfie with a kangaroo
- Call in to Melba's Chocolate Factory and Woodside Cheese Wrights for tastings
- Enjoy free time in historic Hahndorf to explore and purchase your lunch. Choose from over 40 cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 1km strip on the beautiful main street
- Visit Beerenberg Strawberry Farm Shop where you will be able to taste their world renowned jams, condiments and products
- For the last stop of the day you have the option of: Beer tasting at Prancing Pony Brewery (voted World’s Best Beer 2016) OR Gin tasting at Ambleside Distillers OR wine tasting at an Adelaide Hills cellar door OR a self guided tour of The Cedars – home to Sir Hans Heysen, one of Australia’s most noted landscape artists. Please make your selection on the next page by clicking ‘Book Now’
- Indulge in a complimentary box of chocolates on the drive home before being dropped off at your Hahndorf, Glenelg or Adelaide CBD accommodation
Full day Private Tour approx. 7 hours
Tour includes: Wildlife park admission, koala cuddling, pellets to feed the animals, cheese tasting and your choice of beer, wine or gin tasting.
Complimentary bottled water supplied.
PLEASE NOTE: This is operated as a Private Tour for 2 guests. For larger groups please contact us for a reduced per person rate.
- alarm Duration: 420
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Up To 6
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $690.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
The perfect combination between spectacular scenery, exquisite food, and divine wine is exactly what you can expect with our amazing experiences. With luxury tours available for group events of all occasions, you’ll find that we are able to offer a personalised experience no matter what the event, whether it’s a birthday party, corporate event, family day out, or just a fun day out with friends. Either way, you’ll be in for an enjoyable experience from the very start – especially as you’ll encounter magnificent landscapes throughout. When you go for one of our superb tours in Barossa Valley, Hahndorf, or surrounding Adelaide Hills, our team of friendly and professional staff will ensure that your experience is one that you’ll never forget.
- Refreshments Available
- Cafe Nearby
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Box Hill?
The minimum age for Tours at Box Hill is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Box Hill last?
The average Tours session at our Box Hill centre is 7 hours 20 minutes.
Is Tours Box Hill open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Box Hill centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Box Hill open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Box Hill is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Box Hill center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Box Hill center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Box Hill?
Yes you can buy Tours Box Hill gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Box Hill vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Box Hill?
The Tours Box Hill center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Box Hill?
The average package price of Tours at Box Hill $690.00. The lowest price is $690.00 with the most expensive option being $690.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
524 LocationsRedeem at 524 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 524 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1010668-250