1Choose your package
- After your complimentary city accommodation pickup, we travel around the city and Kings Park to discover why Perth was called the ‘city of lights’ by astronaut John Glenn as he orbited the earth in 1962.
- Travel through multicultural cuisine hubs of Northbridge and Chinatown and enjoy the night-life of this cuisine Mecca.
- Experience the lights of Perth Central Business District, as it transforms into a canvas of twinkling evening lights.
- Drive past the London Court and Central Park – the tallest building in Western Australia, as well as Perth Gold Mint, the Swan Bell Tower, Perth Council House, Perth Concert Hall and Parliament House amongst some of the popular highlights.
- Experience the majestic night ambience of Kings Park and the glowing gum trees as you enjoy spectacular views of the city from the heights of Kings Park. Look down upon the fairy land that is the Perth City, South Perth and the majestic Swan River amongst other sights.
- A short journey across the river takes you to South Perth, where you will enjoy a wonderful landscape view of the City lights from another perspective as you relax on the banks of the Swan River. This tour is a feast for the eyes and a photographers delight.
- After an enjoyable fairy-tale evening get dropped back to your hotel or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $99.00pp
- All Equipment
- Refreshments Available
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Perth?
The minimum age for Tours at Perth is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Perth last?
The average Tours session at our Perth centre is 6 hours 20 minutes.
Is Tours Perth open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Perth centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Perth open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Perth is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Perth center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Perth center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Perth?
Yes you can buy Tours Perth gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Perth vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Perth?
The Tours Perth center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Perth?
The average package price of Tours at Perth $155.90. The lowest price is $99.00 with the most expensive option being $215.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
525 LocationsRedeem at 525 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 525 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1009152-250