1Choose your package
- Morning Island Jet Boating tour with approximately 1 hour exciting jet boat ride through the scenic waterways of South Molle and Daydream Islands
- Afternoon Bay Blast jet ski tour
- Informative and entertaining commentary by qualified guide throughout the whole tour
- Free photos of your tour provided on facebook
- All riding apparel including lifejacket, rash tops/thermal tops, wetsuit shorts, polarised sunglasses, riding hats and bottled water
- Free courtesy bus pick up and drop off with Airlie Beach area
- Tour Duration : Morning Island Jet Boating ride – 11.00am to 12.00pm, afternoon Whitsunday Jetski Tours' Bay Blast jetski tour – 2.30pm to 4.30pm
- alarm Duration: 150
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: Min 1
- insert_chart Weight: Up To 115kg
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $160.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Must be able to understand English - Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket - Minimum passenger age of 8 years and over for Airlie Adventure tour - Minimum passenger age of 12 years and over for Two Island Safari and Jetski To Paradise tours - Solo riders only with a minimum age of 16 years and over for the Ultimate Island Trek tour - Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters for Two Island Safari, Jetski To Paradise and Ultimate Island Trek tours - Big smiles and sense of adventure!!
- All Equipment
- Food & Refreshments Nearby
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Jet Skiing at Airlie Beach?
The minimum age for Jet Skiing at Airlie Beach is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Jet Skiing session at Airlie Beach last?
The average Jet Skiing session at our Airlie Beach centre is 3 hours 30 minutes.
Is Jet Skiing Airlie Beach open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Jet Skiing is busiest at the weekend - and our Airlie Beach centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Jet Skiing Airlie Beach open for bookings at weekends?
Jet Skiing at Airlie Beach is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Jet Skiing bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Jet Skiing Airlie Beach center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Jet Skiing locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Jet Skiing Airlie Beach center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Jet Skiing Airlie Beach?
Yes you can buy Jet Skiing Airlie Beach gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Jet Skiing Airlie Beach vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Jet Skiing Airlie Beach?
The Jet Skiing Airlie Beach center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Jet Skiing centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Jet Skiing at Airlie Beach?
The average package price of Jet Skiing at Airlie Beach $261.67. The lowest price is $160.00 with the most expensive option being $380.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
18 LocationsRedeem at 18 Jet Skiing Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 18 Jet Skiing locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your GeronigoÂ® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1011584-24