- You'll board the MV Mirimar in Brisbane's Southbank district, and leave the city behind on a relaxing cruise to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Convenient departure place - right in the heart of Brisbane City
- Enjoy an informative commentary from your captain as you glide along Brisbane's waterfront, passing from the bustle of the city's skyscrapers to leafy suburbs with waterside mansions.
- Indulge in homemade morning teas, meals and snacks (own expense) from our on-board cafe.
- Arriving at Lone Pine, you will have 3 hours to explore the world's largest Koala sanctuary, with more than 130 Koalas on site.
- Hold a koala, take photos with the adorable marsupials (own expense), and perhaps catch a talk by the koala's keepers.
- Discover the Platypus House where you may get a chance to see the shy platypus, a native to Australia.
- Check out owls, kites and sea eagles soar above you at the popular Flight Raptor show.
- Feed the kangaroos and wallabies; more than 100 of them live in the 5-acre (2 hectare) reserve at Lone Pine.
- Along with koalas and kangaroos, Lone Pine hosts a sheepdog show where you see the hardworking dogs round up a herd of sheep, responding to their master's whistles, calls and hand signals.
- Relaxing return journey on our ultra-modern cruise boat enjoying a glass of our Australian wine or beer (own expense)
You'll board Mirimar II in Brisbane's Southbank district where you'll find the the boat at the Cultural Centre Pontoon which is located on the boardwalk in front of the Queensland State Library. Boarding commences at 9.30am with a 10.00am departure. The return trip to the city departs Lone Pine Jetty at 2.15 pm sharp arriving back at the Cultural Centre Pontoon at 3.30 pm.
Food and drink is available for purchase on this trip.
Please note that there are 28 stairs to climb from the boat to the entry gates at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
PLEASE NOTE: Concession= * Pensioners with valid Australian Pensioners Card. * Seniors aged 65 years and over with valid Australian or overseas ID to prove age.
Students= 14-17 year olds or Students with valid Australian or Overseas Student ID
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Riverboat Cruise at South Brisbane?
The minimum age for Riverboat Cruise at South Brisbane is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Riverboat Cruise session at South Brisbane last?
The average Riverboat Cruise session at our South Brisbane centre is 2 hours 20 minutes.
Is Riverboat Cruise South Brisbane open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Riverboat Cruise is busiest at the weekend - and our South Brisbane centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Riverboat Cruise South Brisbane open for bookings at weekends?
Riverboat Cruise at South Brisbane is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Riverboat Cruise bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Riverboat Cruise South Brisbane center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Riverboat Cruise locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Riverboat Cruise South Brisbane center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Riverboat Cruise South Brisbane?
Yes you can buy Riverboat Cruise South Brisbane gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Riverboat Cruise South Brisbane vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Riverboat Cruise South Brisbane?
The Riverboat Cruise South Brisbane center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Riverboat Cruise centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Riverboat Cruise at South Brisbane?
The average package price of Riverboat Cruise at South Brisbane $61.50. The lowest price is $30.00 with the most expensive option being $80.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
23 LocationsRedeem at 23 Riverboat Cruise Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 23 Riverboat Cruise locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
All Christmas gift cards are valid for 1 year from Christmas Day for no extra charge ... buy early with confidence!
Venue Ref: 1011626-106