1Choose your package
LARK CELLAR DOOR / SULLIVANS COVE DISTILLERY / LAST RITES BREWERY / HOBART BREWING CO.
See the FULL ITINERARY below:
1. Lark Cellar Door - Home to the Godfather of Tasmanian Whisky Bill Lark. Here we will have a dram of Lark Classic Cask single malt whisky and learn why Tasmania is now producing some of the finest whisky being produced anywhere in the world today. Your guide will take you through the past, present and future of distilling in Tasmania.
2. Tasmania Distillery, Sullivans Cove Whisky - Producer of the World's Best Single Malt Whisky in 2014 as judged at the World Whisky Awards in London. This distillery really put Tasmania on the map globally and has raised the profile of Tasmanian whisky everywhere. We'll tour the distillery in full, see the stills in operation, view the bond store and of course taste three of their best whiskies.
3. Last Rites Brewery - To finish the day, we'll visit one of Tasmania's newest craft producers the Last Rites Brewery, named as such as it backs onto a grave yard! Here head-brewer Phil and his team are passionate about their beer, we'll taste a paddle of 4 beers and learn about their brewing process, the malts and hops they like to use and their seasonal favourites including the Premiers Horn Pale Ale, brewed in part by non-other than Tasmania's Premier himself!
The tour will conclude with a beer at Hobart Brewing Co where you'll have the opportunity to join any after tour drinks with the team and hear about the best restaurants and bars in Southern Tasmania.
When: Every Thursday and Saturday. Check the calendar for upcoming available dates. Approximately 3.5 hours.
Where to meet: Lark Cellar Door, 14 Davey St, Hobart at 2pm (next door to the Hobart Tourism Information Centre). You will meet your guide at the bar inside the building.
End of Tour: Approximately 5:30pm at Hobart Brewing Company, 15 Evans St, Hobart (5 mins walk from Brooke Street Pier). Note during some weeks in winter Thursday tours will conclude back at Lark Cellar Door, 14 Davey St, Hobart, if HBC is closed.
Number of guests per tour: maximum 11 guests per tour (contact us for information on larger groups). Minimum 4 guests.
What to bring: Please dress appropriately for the occasion, while it may appear warm in Hobart, the weather can change throughout the day, so please ensure to bring warm clothes, comfortable shoes and your camera!
Please note, while this is our usual itinerary, the order may change slightly due to industry operations. Start times are fixed, however end of tour times can change slightly depending upon traffic and other factors.
- alarm Duration: 180
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 4 Up To 11
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $149.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Refreshments Available
- Licensed bar
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Tours at Hobart?
The minimum age for Tours at Hobart is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Tours session at Hobart last?
The average Tours session at our Hobart centre is 7 hours 20 minutes.
Is Tours Hobart open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Tours is busiest at the weekend - and our Hobart centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Tours Hobart open for bookings at weekends?
Tours at Hobart is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Tours bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Tours Hobart center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Tours locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Tours Hobart center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Tours Hobart?
Yes you can buy Tours Hobart gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Tours Hobart vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Tours Hobart?
The Tours Hobart center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Tours centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Tours at Hobart?
The average package price of Tours at Hobart $509.00. The lowest price is $149.00 with the most expensive option being $1,499.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
524 LocationsRedeem at 524 Tours Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 524 Tours locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1010986-250