1Choose your package
HOMEHILL WINERY / PAGAN CIDER / WILLIE SMITHS ORGANIC CIDER / THE APPLE SHED.
See the FULL ITINERARY below:
1. After meeting your guide at the top of the ramp at Brooke Street Pier, we begin the day with a complimentary tea/coffee from one of Hobart's finest barista's at Bright Eyes over introductions. We'll discuss Hobart's infamous history dating back to 1803 and the role that alcohol played during settlement!
2. Home HIll Winery - 10 mins down the road in the small village of Ranleigh and set amongst an immaculate vineyard with stunning mountain views, Home HIll offers the prefect representation of Tasmanian cool climate wines. Famous for its pinot noir and chardonnay varieties, Home Hill has been producing award winning wines for more than 20 years. We will sample half a dozen wines and have a rare opportunity to walk through their vineyard.
3. Pagan Cider - We'll drive down to the spectacular Huon Valley taking in the sights before arriving at Pagan Cider House in Cygnet. Owner and creator, Harry Moses has a philosophy of celebrating the seasons, after spending just five minutes with the man you can’t help but be charmed by his passion for experimenting with flavours, maturation techniques and his desire to use Tasmania’s natural fruit bounty to it’s fullest.
4. Willie Smith's, The Apple Shed - The Apple Shed, owned and operated by Willie Smiths Organic Cider, tells the story of the valley, how apple orchards became integral to the area and the history of the Smith family legacy. We'll sit down to a full cider tasting paddle of Willie Smith's finest ciders from bone-dry to . Willie Smith's won Best Cider, Best Australian Cider and Best in Show at the Australian Cider Awards 2015, so they know what they're doing! Plus we'll have a look at their new distillery and taste some apple brandy. Fresh seasonal Tasmanian produce is available to purchase for lunch at the The Apple Shed from a selection of local producers. *Note lunch is not included in this tour price.
The tour will conclude back at the Lark Cellar Door where you're welcome to have afternoon drinks with the team and hear about the best restaurants and bars in Southern Tasmania.
When: Every Thursday and Saturday. Check the calendar for upcoming available dates. Approximately 4.5 hours.
Where to meet: Brooke St Pier, Franklin Wharf, Hobart, 9am. You will meet your guide at the top of the ramp, inside the glass doors.
End of Tour: approximately 1:45pm at Lark Cellar Door, 14 Davey St, Hobart (just 2 mins around the corner from Brooke Street Pier).
Number of guests per tour: maximum 11 guests per tour (contact us for information on larger groups). Minimum 4 guests.
What to bring: Please dress appropriately for the occasion, while it may appear warm in Hobart, the weather can change throughout the day, so please ensure to bring warm clothes, comfortable shoes and your camera!
Please note, while this is our usual itinerary, the order may change slightly due to industry operations. Start times are fixed, however end of tour times can change slightly depending upon traffic and other factors.
- alarm Duration: 240
- person Age: All Ages
- people Group Size: From 4 Up To 11
- Available for all ages
- Packages start from $129.00pp
- Beginners Welcome
- All Equipment Provided
- Refreshments Available
- Licensed bar
- Full Instruction
question_answer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum age for Wine & Vineyard at Hobart?
The minimum age for Wine & Vineyard at Hobart is suitable for all ages.
How long does an Wine & Vineyard session at Hobart last?
The average Wine & Vineyard session at our Hobart centre is 7 hours.
Is Wine & Vineyard Hobart open for bookings during the week?
Absolutely, however Wine & Vineyard is busiest at the weekend - and our Hobart centre is no exception. This means you might need a larger group monday through friday.
Is Wine & Vineyard Hobart open for bookings at weekends?
Wine & Vineyard at Hobart is busiest at the weekends so we'd definitely recommend booking in advance! Obviously, we'll always try to accommodate last minute Wine & Vineyard bookings but once the spots are booked up they are booked up!
How popular is the Wine & Vineyard Hobart center?
Geronigo® aims for all of our Wine & Vineyard locations to be amongst the the best and most popular, our Wine & Vineyard Hobart center is no exception. Book with confidence!
Can I buy a gift voucher for Wine & Vineyard Hobart?
Yes you can buy Wine & Vineyard Hobart gift vouchers either online or over the phone. Geronigo® gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, can be gift wrapped or for a last minute gift idea can be instant email delivered. Remember that any gift experience voucher from Geronigo® including our Wine & Vineyard Hobart vouchers can be used for booking at any of our thousands of Geronigo® adventure locations (for no extra charge!).
Where is Wine & Vineyard Hobart?
The Wine & Vineyard Hobart center is located at the following address. Please note that sometimes our Wine & Vineyard centers are difficult to find, please follow the directions on your booking receipt!
How much is Wine & Vineyard at Hobart?
The average package price of Wine & Vineyard at Hobart $159.00. The lowest price is $129.00 with the most expensive option being $199.00.
One Gift Card...Every Adventure!
12 MonthsValid for 12 Months
138 LocationsRedeem at 138 Wine & Vineyard Locations
A Further 5000 Locations Worldwide...
Our Gift Cards are not just awesome for our 138 Wine & Vineyard locations, they can be redeemed against any Geronigo adventure at nearly 5000 locations worldwide! Literally giving the lucky recipient access to over ten thousand action packed experience days.
If, within 7 days of purchasing your Geronigo® gift card, you change your mind for any reason. We will offer you a full refund, no questions asked! Subject to the voucher being unused and any postal vouchers being returned in good condition.
Venue Ref: 1010986-110